> source.
> Look into the textures list in 3DEditor you will
> know why.

yeah maybe that's the problem why they look like 2D instead of 3D
Re: 2DRims Advanced First R E L E A S E / B E T A
Date: June 30, 2005 02:48PM
Posted by: Enzojz
That's just the point.
what do you mean? I managed to turn my tyre shape into "2d advanced" in a matter of minutes, it really is a very simple operation...
Date: June 30, 2005 03:04PM
but when you import them from .gp4 and export them again..you will find it not "3D" any more.
that doesn't seem to make any sense.... lol, that really shouldn't happen since the whole idea uses extra layers of faces so that would mean for them not to be "3D" these layers of faces would be deleted... anyhoo..
Date: June 30, 2005 03:20PM
believe it or not , you can have a try .
I have, everything works fin, as it should...
Date: June 30, 2005 03:51PM
Posted by: crax
Pics? plz

:D
Date: June 30, 2005 10:14PM
Posted by: felipefbc
I'm trying to download the rims, but i can't. Is there a problem?
Date: July 01, 2005 10:17AM
Posted by: mad otter
as usual... the rims dont work for me... they look fine when the car is still but when i move, they just go solid in the middle, all you can see is a perfect wheel nut moving... great :(

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Date: July 01, 2005 10:34AM
Posted by: strongbow
check the rotate wheels line in f1graphics.cfg
Date: July 01, 2005 07:47PM
what should it be ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Date: July 01, 2005 07:55PM
Posted by: Guimengo
probably the opposite of what you have, 0?
Date: July 01, 2005 10:21PM
tried both, neither worked

Enzo there is a trojan on your website page. This is the message a get from my antivirus program!

Date: July 02, 2005 07:09AM
Posted by: sunil

yes, ur right bigbrother. enzjoz please check out once. there is a virsus in ur site. when i access to ur site my McAFEE anti-virsus gives a message that there is a trojan cleaned in internet temp folder from ur site

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
Date: July 02, 2005 09:08AM
my computer at work says this too, though my home computer doesn't - the Medium High privacy setting in IE prevents it from being downloaded, thus it doesn't even come to be checked by NAV. but it shows the message in the lower IE bar...
Date: July 02, 2005 12:26PM
Posted by: CoDeXiTo
I have a problem with the wheels, the center of them is not seen, somebody can say like solving this to me?

OS: WinXP Professional 5.1 CPU: Intel Pentium D, 2.8 GHz Monitor: Packard Bell 17" Video: Ati HD4850 512MB DDR3 Sound: Sound Blaster Audigy Memory: 2GB DDR2 HD: 200 GB DirectX: 9.0c
Date: July 02, 2005 12:36PM
I checked it but no virus found . Don't know why.
Date: July 02, 2005 03:32PM
the problem is that while your site is loading, something redirects a call to this URL described above (freedns.name bla bla). i would check with your internet host if i were you. ;-) not scan your data as there everything's fine.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy