Newcomer to GP4...Reccomendations?

Posted by Fincent 
Newcomer to GP4...Reccomendations?
Date: June 12, 2005 12:03AM
Posted by: Fincent
Hey there people

I've played all the games in the current series (the original f1gp, gp2, gp3 and gp3-2000) and the other day i got myself gp4 from the local games shop. Because I'm new to this and would like to get up to speed (no pun intended, ha ha) as soon as i can then what downloads do you reccomend I have for my game? If possible i would also like to know where i can get a fully completed 2003, 2004 or 2005 carset from if this is possible :).

Many thanks
-Fincent

Circuit Thermalito

Liverpool Waterfront Circuit (WIP)
Re: Newcomer to GP4...Reccomendations?
Date: June 12, 2005 12:09AM
Posted by: RenaultFan
tonys carset 2005 is probably the quickest way to get going its avaibale at www.motorsportfotos.co.uk and you'll also need CSM ( carset manager ) you will also have to register at the site too.

Jeremy
Date: June 12, 2005 12:10AM
Posted by: smorr
yeah, but trust me, there forms havve some great eyecandy and the people over there are quite nice.

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: June 12, 2005 12:11AM
Posted by: RenaultFan
also on this site ( Grandprixgames.org ) you will find other things like the official patch and the GPxPatch and the no-cd patch also great sounds to make your cars sound like a real F1 car

Jeremy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy