Change MPC to KMH

Posted by mili 
Change MPC to KMH
Date: June 06, 2005 08:59PM
Posted by: mili
Hi!

I am newone here and i want to know how to change in the game(gp4) from mph to kph.

And one thing more does anyone know how to iumprove graphics in game like a change cockpit, car, make realistic his game like a season 2005 when you have many data on screen speed, gear, etc. How to do that? Is it possible?

Thanks
Re: Change MPC to KMH
Date: June 06, 2005 10:05PM
Posted by: Willb
This is getting pathetic.

Please use the Search funtion before posting! Read the "READ HERE FIRST" thread.

Sorry for my short patience, but thats about the 4th time this week.
Date: June 07, 2005 12:03AM
Posted by: Lo2k
@Mili: Why not looking game booklet for mph to km/h ?
For updates, I do believe this forum is full of informations about them.

Date: June 07, 2005 12:08AM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Is there anyway of making the title of sticky threads bold??

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: June 07, 2005 12:50AM
Posted by: markko
If I had access to the phorum files, I'm sure its easy.
Date: June 07, 2005 11:27PM
I don't see why should be this pathetic. I think that forum is for that we help each other. So can I ask someone to help me about this.

Thnks
Date: June 07, 2005 11:34PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
Yes, but as Lo2k correctly pointed out, this is dealt with in the GAME manual itself. Alternatively, switch off the arcade overlays, and use Lo2k's own revmeter, available at [www.realgpx.com] . This mod also requires GPxPatch, available at [www.xs4all.nl] . If you follow the documentation, it should all be clear.

However, as others have pointed out, there are very few queries you have about GP4 to which an answer cannot be found via the search function.

[Website]
Date: June 08, 2005 10:20AM
Thanks for that Ferrari_Fuhrer. That is really nice and well. What about having diferent cockpit or other bolid like commercials on car and ew tracks. More nice, new, like shangai where can i get this stuff. Do you have any sites for me also where i can get this?

Thank you, You make me happy every day.

Buy
Date: June 08, 2005 10:56AM
Posted by: strongbow
buy the game buddy... it doesn't really cost that much these days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy