3D Drivers Cleaner.... HELP!

Posted by Slash 
3D Drivers Cleaner.... HELP!
Date: June 03, 2005 11:26PM
Posted by: Slash
I heard of a program that cleans all the drivers from the grafic cards., imean erase them from the computer., cuz i can´t format my hard drive., my dad´ll kill me, and i want to install a new grafics card... i don´t know where to download it., can someone help me plz..

thanks in advance!
Re: 3D Drivers Cleaner.... HELP!
Date: June 03, 2005 11:46PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Well, what's your graphical card ?

Date: June 03, 2005 11:47PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
My drivers are under add/remove programs, under "nvidia drivers" im sure every graphics card will have a similar system, but im not sure if thats what you want to do if you want to add a new graphics card.

Date: June 04, 2005 12:02AM
Posted by: Slash
well my grafics card is a ge force fx 5500., by msi, 256mb., that´s the new one., i had a geforce 4 mmx 440 64mb., but my technician., or my dad´s technician restarted the whole pc., and he never installed the original drivers., so i installed them by NVIDIA.COM., "i got robbed my cd" and then put the new card., and installed the drivers from msi., so it´s all a mess., so the oly thing is to format the whole disk., and restart the thing., but i heard of a program that you download and it cleans any drivers out of your system......

thanks again
Date: June 04, 2005 10:25AM
Posted by: Go Alesi
This forum page ahs got links to several programs and how to use them as well a which one people think is the best:

[forums.guru3d.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/04/2005 10:26AM by Go Alesi.
Date: June 04, 2005 11:05AM
Posted by: Willb
He means Driver Cleaner

Grab it here

[www.driverheaven.net]

Also, Shouldnt this be in the "Off topic" forum
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy