Gp2 Series Physic File

Posted by rockrider 
Gp2 Series Physic File
Date: May 24, 2005 11:18PM
Posted by: rockrider
Anyone have a good GP2 Series physics file? I know that I should use 600 BHP and 9500 RPM. I was trying to do one but i can't get the values close to Real Life when it comes to Times, example Monaco should be something like 1:24. and i', lapping 1:30. If someone have a good physics for GP2 series let me know something. Thanks.
Re: Gp2 Series Physic File
Date: May 25, 2005 04:44AM
Posted by: knightyc
Please can sum1 make a physics file for GP2 :D
Date: May 25, 2005 04:31PM
Can someone please give us some hints about the values to use in a GP2 Series Physics File with 600BHP and 9500RPM to match Real Life Times?
Date: May 25, 2005 04:36PM
Posted by: keiran
you will just need to play with the values. Like any mod its trial and error so just play with them and see what the result is.

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: May 25, 2005 09:08PM
I did some experiences with the values but the problem is that the laps (Monaco for example) are on 1:30 when it should be 1:24 to match real life times. If I make the Downforce Coefficient lower the car gets more speed on straights but its very hard to control it on turns. That's why i asked some help :s
Date: May 25, 2005 09:12PM
Posted by: keiran
I haven't explored the world of Physic editing just yet :P although I was planning to try do something for the BTCC mod and get my Dad to test them since he has raced cars before and has better knowledge than me on how a car should handle. Idealy we could be done with a BTCC driver but I think that will be hard to get :P

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: May 29, 2005 10:57PM
Posted by: Franz_AR1
tip: a GP2 is around 10 secs slower than a F1
the record at nurburgring GP2 race was around 1:43.xxx
cheers
Date: May 29, 2005 11:25PM
Posted by: kizz360
lap record was a 1.44.xxx and it was scott speed, the cars were lapping around the 1.45's 1.46's and 1.47's at nurburgring

Date: May 31, 2005 01:58AM
Posted by: Ziggy_Marlon
I'd worry more about realism in the handling than 'accurate' times...
besides, isn't the point to enjoy the game, not to have a car which is glued to the track everywhere in order to acheive 'accurate' lap times?
not havin a dig at anyone btw... so chilllll, winston.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy