gp4 multiplayer

Posted by brillopad365 
gp4 multiplayer
Date: May 24, 2005 12:09AM
Posted by: brillopad365
whats the best way to do a multiplayer gp4? is there anything other than LAN and is it just as fast as normal?

6/19/05 the date formula one died in america
R.I.P.
Re: gp4 multiplayer
Date: May 24, 2005 12:11AM
Posted by: keiran
erm look down about 4/5 topics and you will find your answer

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: May 24, 2005 09:37AM
Posted by: Slash
Hey., i would like to know if there´s a patch or something., for, when playing on a lan-game, activate qualifying and practice.., it´s boring starting the original way
Date: May 24, 2005 03:25PM
Posted by: Lo2k
@Brillopad365: LAN multiplayer game works quite fine at usual speed (or less if your opponent has a 386 CPU :))

@Slash: No, there's no patch.

Date: May 24, 2005 03:47PM
Posted by: Ruboy
But isn't it possible to change the grid?
It must be set in a special file. I think it's boring when you have 22 cars but you always have to start from P1 and P2. I'd rather like to start from P21 and P22 to have a nice fight.
I know that there are certain limits. Of course it is impossible to add a practice or qualifying session - for that you would have to create a new game. But it would be cool if it was possible to edit the starting order.

Date: May 24, 2005 05:19PM
Posted by: Lo2k
No, grid can't be change for now with actual tools and I can't do anything myself to change that state.
I do believe Sdi is aware of this limitation but I don't know if he can provide a solution.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy