Order of the tracks.

Posted by cleberpister 
Order of the tracks.
Date: May 23, 2005 09:31PM
Posted by: cleberpister
I am inexperienced in the forum. It would like referring aid the order them tracks. It would like modifies them, as for example, to place the GP Brazil in the end of the season, at last, to place the 2005 order. Grateful debtor and for the aid

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Re: Order of the tracks.
Date: May 23, 2005 09:33PM
Posted by: Willb
I don't know how, But this has been asked several time before. Try the search button up there ^^
Date: May 23, 2005 09:34PM
Posted by: kizz360
download the 2005 mod by tony, it updates gp4 to 2005 and updates the track order

Date: May 24, 2005 01:10PM
Nobody obtained to change the order of the GP's? This order is stored where? In some folder or the GP4.exe?

AYRTON SENNA FOREVER!
Date: May 24, 2005 01:34PM
Posted by: b-tone
like kizz says, it is possible and done in the 2005 mod. csm can also do it easily. otherwise you need to edit the gp4.exe and some other ifles

____
Tony

Date: May 24, 2005 03:22PM
But I would like to know as to edit the GP4.exe. Therefore mod of 1988 would like to edit the GP4.exe of mine. It would like to change the order of the GP's, being placed the order of 88? Debtor.
Date: May 24, 2005 03:31PM
Posted by: b-tone
huh?

the 1988 mod has the tracks in 1988 order. track editing isn't all too possible yet so you have to play a1 ring instead of estoril and stuff like that

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy