1998 mod started (QUIT)

Posted by SHEEPY 
Re: 1998 mod started (QUIT)
Date: June 10, 2005 07:32PM
Posted by: b-tone
chet - where'd you get that dosage of common sense from :o well said.

@iceman-paul - 'its better to remain silent and be thought a fool than open your mouth and remove all doubt'

____
Tony

Date: June 10, 2005 07:36PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
I don't see that he has stolen a shape? I haven't bothered to read it all mind. From the picture though, it seems like he was trying to create a shape from a stretched render of someone else's shape? :S This just seems a bit of a crap/silly way to go about it? Why not use a photo?

Anyway, people are being a bit harsh, I mean at least he is trying, unlike me who does bollocks all because I am too lazy to bother to learn how to do it but I always tell myself I will try to one day but never seem to...

H E L L O
Date: June 10, 2005 07:37PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Date: June 10, 2005 07:40PM
Posted by: bigears
Sheepy, you are starting to sounds like Vicky Pollard. The mod is on and then it is cancelled and then it is back on. Then finally it is cancelled.

"No but yeah but yeah but yeah no but yeah no but yeah..."

Please clairfy yourself with this mod with this forum more clearly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Did your birth certificate come with an apology letter from Durex?
Date: June 10, 2005 07:43PM
OH MY GOD I SOOO CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THAT

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: June 10, 2005 07:47PM
Posted by: six degrees
Paul, do yourself a favour and shut the @#$%& up.

Daniel: Kizz made that bit of nose ;)
Date: June 10, 2005 07:49PM
Posted by: chet
yeah paul stop this pointless posting i think ppl will get annoyed.. so b4 any1 calls you a spammer or anything stop now lol ;)

@btone - thanks :D

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 10, 2005 08:01PM
Posted by: keiran
@Chet - Have you been around since SHEEPY has joined ?? how many mods has he started and given up on now ?? How many lies that we know about has he told now ?? this guy has had more than enough "second chances" People try to help him and he turns it down or moves on to something else. Also if you think he shapped that nose cone then look at the page before where his Jordan is you don't go from that to that and if you read the convo closely he starts saying he didn't shape the part that he thought Kizz was talking about the car picture.

I dont see determination to shape or paint I see someone who wants people to say "wow great work", "your the best" etc. Someone who really is determined to shape would take Wai up on his offer and also learn the basics of how to shape because he doesn't know what he is doing.

If you were really determined to do something you would stick at it no matter what, you would put the hours, days, months and years into it. Shapping is so tedious to get the hang of and I wouldn't say I can shape magnificently but im learning new things every time I open z modeler. Sheepy needs to stick to one car shape and stick at it not give up after an hour and move onto another car.

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: June 10, 2005 08:02PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Btw sheepy which exams have you got coming up?

Oh and its "I haven't stolen it" not "I havent stole it,"

the last person who had such bad grammar i shot.
Date: June 10, 2005 08:06PM
Posted by: Daniel Knott
six degrees Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Paul, do yourself a favour and shut the @#$%& up.
>
> Daniel: Kizz made that bit of nose
>

Hence where my "I haven't been arsed to read it all" card comes into play ;)

H E L L O
Date: June 10, 2005 08:24PM
Posted by: b-tone
the last person who had such bad grammar i shot.

wheres, the, gun?

@sheepy - you or no one else has a need to 'give back to the community'. if you want to do anyhting, do it for yourself.

____
Tony

Date: June 10, 2005 08:37PM
Posted by: chet
@keiran - ok.. so who on this forum has started a car.. (perhaps first car) or mod for that matter.. and it has either stopped or they just started something new... ??

i read the convo and yes its supisious..

if he turns help down and starts something new that imo makes him seem determined..
the lies hes told have all been eventually admited to.
all of his second chances were rightfully given.. every1 deserves a second, 3rd, 4th, 5th etc chance..
i think we should not say anything now.. and just leave him be..

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: June 10, 2005 08:39PM
Date: June 10, 2005 08:40PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
iceman paul you are a complete and utter retard. get a life and go away if you have nothing worthwhile posting
Date: June 10, 2005 08:42PM
Posted by: markko
Okay guys, I'm not sure whats going on here, but after the reading the last page, I'm not happy - so I'm closing the thread until I've got up to speed on whats going on. Already had a few posts reported.
Date: June 10, 2005 08:42PM
Okay, after reading through it, its clear that 80% of this whole thread is just petty arguments really. I think you know who you are who have done wrong and lets not have an encore okay?

Two mods have already been here and made comments, I think three strikes this thread out.

If you have any problems, just PM me.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 06/10/2005 08:57PM by markko.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.
Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy