Team editor qn

Posted by Sharkman 
Team editor qn
Date: April 19, 2005 12:26AM
Posted by: Sharkman
Hi can you tell me how to bring up the 2005 information in team editor. When i open up team editor it is opening the original file with old names etc, im sure its a simple thing but i dont want to do anything wrong. I had a look at loading performance or teams in the menu and im sure it has to do with that or maybe the paths but im not 100% sure how to do it right anyone with an answer thanks

ps i have everything up to the sakhir installed
thanks again
Re: Team editor qn
Date: April 19, 2005 12:45AM
Posted by: Muttley
yeah you need to click on load performance then browse to the carsets folder where the 2005 mod is installed, and all the track specific performance files are in there.
Date: April 19, 2005 12:47AM
well here is another spin on it, i tried somehting now i cant open team editor,
"sorry but you are usin a non decrypted gp4exe team editor will now terminate. tried a re install of team editor and still a problem?
hate it how one problem leads to causing another,,, :(
cant even remember why i was goin into team editor in the first place no lol
Date: April 19, 2005 07:08AM
anyone help with above problem?
Date: April 19, 2005 07:23AM
fixed it had to do with regedit!
Date: April 19, 2005 07:40AM
hmmmm cant find the performance data files or team files, nothing in performance folder is that strange?
Date: April 19, 2005 09:51AM
Posted by: quickslick
load the 2005 perf.txt with perf editor and after this, export to GP4. It should work now for Teameditor. Oh and you need the decrypted exe 1,0 for Teameditor ;-)
Date: April 19, 2005 11:56AM
Posted by: schum6
why when i go to select the colour icon for the cockpits it comes up with an error
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy