help

Posted by jonny 
help
Date: April 13, 2005 06:59PM
Posted by: jonny
how do i get rid of the plank /tyre wear and the rev meter which is in the gpxpatch as i don't like and cant find were it is...HELp me!!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/13/2005 07:24PM by jonny.
Re: help
Date: April 13, 2005 07:28PM
Posted by: jonny
also, how do i add pics of new drivers of the 2005 season???
Date: April 13, 2005 07:35PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
i would download the 2005 mod by Tony, first you download melbourne then sepang and then bahrain, with teamart, cars, helmets, ... in low, normal and hi res!

You can find the download link in this thread,[www.grandprixgames.org], think the link is on page 2 or 3 and you also need csm 1.25 build 29, link also available in the thread!

for your first problem you can change that in gpxpatch, tab gpxlap, don't select enable incar setup changes. For the rev meter if its select in gpxpatch you should fine a line in the tab gpxcinfo tab and deselect it there or if its the ingame rev meter then go to ingame graphic settings and remove the TV overlays!
Date: April 14, 2005 04:56PM
Posted by: Muks_C
for the plank/tyre wear in qually and practise sessions, i think you press control+l to switch on and off.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy