I get an error when opening TeamEditor 3.0

Posted by Wirah 
I get an error when opening TeamEditor 3.0
Date: March 28, 2005 01:06AM
Posted by: Wirah
I've searched for this problem, found no results. When I open TeamEditor 3.0, I get this error message:

Exception EInOutError dans le module TeamEditor 3.0.exe dans 000EE89C. Nom de fichier incorrect.

?

Re: I get an error when opening TeamEditor 3.0
Date: March 28, 2005 01:22AM
Posted by: F1Master
Funnily enough I am now getting the microsoft message "TeamEditor has encountered a problem and needs to close" etc when I have never had a problem with it before.

Just upgraded from 2.4 after having this problem to 3.0 and still get the same prob.

Its pi55ing me right off as I have hemlet and steering wheel positions to change!

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Date: March 28, 2005 03:28AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
f1master you can use gp4tweaker for that !
Date: March 28, 2005 12:21PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Such error messages are of no use badly to debug TeamEditor.
That only means one of the latest mod you installed caused a trouble for TeamEditor.
The only mod I know yet causing such trouble is Musta's. He told us he will release a fixed version anyway but I don't know when.

Date: March 28, 2005 02:08PM
Posted by: Redbull-Racing
Lo2K

i have a strange error, it doesnt come up in english either, whenever i click on a box to change co-ordinates or anything else around there this comes up:

Date: March 28, 2005 04:59PM
@Redbull, that's typically the error happening with Musta's update.
This has already been debate here some days ago, you might be able to find the thread using "musta" or "gpi" keywords.
It has also been debated on my forum else...

Date: March 28, 2005 06:10PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
yeah the problem with musta's teamart was that the size of a few tga's wasn't in the right size and that gives those errors. He already released version 2.0 of his teamart so that would fix the problem. You can find it here or at gp4italia.org
Date: March 28, 2005 07:06PM
Posted by: mad otter
I havent been able to open TeamEd 3 for a while now, ive tried everything (installing default team art) what now?

I dont use any mods, i install my own cars.

Please help Lo2K!!!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Date: March 29, 2005 12:15AM
@Mad otter: did you tried to delete the teameditor registry key as I suggested several times in the past on gpgames and on my site ?

Date: March 29, 2005 10:01AM
Posted by: janneman29
Try this file.
[download.microsoft.com]
Uncompress it and copy all the files in your system directory.(teameditor)
Sorry for the troubles, but i can't test Cameditor with such systems
anymore.
Good Luck.
Date: March 29, 2005 11:58AM
Posted by: Redbull-Racing
Lo2k

i installed version 2 of musta's teamart and i still get the same problem.

Date: March 29, 2005 01:20PM
@Janneman29: This opengl update is only usefull for people using Win98-Me and won't solve problems as described in this thread.

@Redbull-racing: I don't know what's in Musta's v2 pack anyway as I can't download such an heavy release with my 56K...

Date: March 29, 2005 07:23PM
Posted by: mad otter
EDIT// PROBLEM SOLVED!!!! I rolled back my graphics drivers and it works :) It seems the latest ATi drivers dont work with it. Are there gonna be any fixes Lo2K ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/29/2005 07:37PM by mad otter.
Date: March 29, 2005 11:32PM
I heard there were troubles with latest drivers (ATI and NVidia) due to the use of new OpenGL 2.0 but I didn't knew it was your case here.
Well I don't know what they changed in this 2.0 version but it seems many openGL applications and games suffer from this change.
Anyway I will check what I can do as soon as I could try those drivers but I'm not sure I could bring a fix soon because my Delphi module has been designed to handle 1.2 opengl version and below...

Date: April 01, 2005 12:14AM
Posted by: jpm2
try following:

1. open registry--> regedit
2. handle to HKEY_CURRENT_USER
3. handle to SOFTWARE
4. handle to Lo2k's tools
5. D E L E T E whole key Lo2k's tools

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/01/2005 12:16AM by jpm2.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy