GPLapper v1.9 released

Posted by CC 
GPLapper v1.9 released
Date: March 22, 2005 02:50PM
Posted by: CC
For those interested:

Fixed the bug showing the incorrect tyre in the winners tabpage. I'm not sure at what point I broke this, I know I fixed it once before, hopefully it will stay "Fixed" this time.

And just a couple of very small changes and additions.

Unfortunately I've made changes to the database structure in this version so you will not be able to backup your database's this time, you will have to start fresh again.

Finish your current championship with v1.7 and use v1.9 next time round, sorry about that I wasn't going to release the changes as it wasn't worth it untill I noticed the tyre image wasn't changing.

Here's the site, go to downloads

[avon.net.au]

CC

Re: GPLapper v1.9 released
Date: March 23, 2005 02:59PM
Posted by: intweb
CC,
Fantastic app. Can I ask for a favour?

You have the options to choose Practise, Qual, Race, etc. Is there a way you
could have another option Testing? Then whatever session you choose to import, if you select Testing it will come under a new header testing and you can keep any tests you have done!

Currently I import them under Practise, but it means I have 15 practise sessions currently for barcelona!!!

Thanks and keep up the great work, it is 1,000 times better than I ever imagined!

Steve.
Date: March 24, 2005 12:15PM
In the textbox on the Import form (left white box), you could try replacing the words "Fri practise 1" or "Sat practise" with Pre-season testing or something like that. Make sure you don't overwrite the date on the end though and back your database's up first before doing it.

Not sure if it will work or not as this field is what i'm using as a filter but you can try.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2005 12:26PM by CC.
Date: March 24, 2005 04:15PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Good job! I post a news at gp4italia
Date: March 24, 2005 11:26PM
hmmm....Thanks 32BoBo32, But make sure you tell them that GPLapper will only work properly if they are using the english version of GP4, GPxPatch and that their computer is set to english as i can't get the CultureInfo class to work.
Date: March 25, 2005 11:26AM
Posted by: intweb
CC,
That worked great, now GPLapper will include all race sessions, but also testing - VERY comprehensive!!!

Thanks.
Steve.
Date: March 25, 2005 11:32AM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Thanks for the info CC! :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy