2005 HUD v1.0c (small) available

Posted by Lo2k 
Re: RealGPx site is UP & **2005 HUD v1.0b available**
Date: March 22, 2005 06:23PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Pitboards ? What do they look like ?

the 2005 Hud displays are brilliant, i was wondering if you could maybe make a smaller version if it does not take too much time. Ive been using the 2004 TV Revcounter Nurburgring small version as i prefer it to the big one which takes up too much of the screen.

The picture links on the site dont work but these are the links to download the displays.

Big version:

[www.racesimulations.com]

smaller version:

[www.racesimulations.com]

great work Lo2K, cheers, Dan
Oh well Lo2k, sent you a PM about how to fix your HUD, nm! Erm, with regards to RealGPx website, is it just be having problems seeing text?

[Website]
Date: March 22, 2005 08:29PM
Posted by: jpm2
what about a TEAM RADIO logo? :-)

LOVE THE HUD, glad to see the problem fixed. it looks so cool

another question is when should we see the g-force,also would it be possible to see a team radio logo. I know im asking quite alot but I love your work and always get excited to see what will be next.

Thanks
Jeremy
Date: March 22, 2005 09:23PM
Posted by: jpmfan
I love this new HUD, was wondering the same as danieldunn10 though, about if there could be a smaller one, at the moment its just where i would look for left corners. great HUD otherwise. Hope things with the G Force's work smoothly
hm. my only problem is that the number of the gear (1-7) is displayed in a more thin font than the "gear","throttle" and "brake" texts. any ideas on this? the screenshot at realgpx looks fine, how can i change this?

anyway, like this very much and thank you lo2k. :)
Date: March 22, 2005 11:39PM
thanks everyone first :)

team radio button: it has been asked to sdi and he answered it was not his priority.

g-force cross: as I wrote in the notes, g-forces cross needs a gpxpatch update, so I will only release it when SDI will release next version.

smaller hud: could be easily done just tweaking size of displayed items...I will check danieldunn10's links.

gear size: size is different because Gear text is a bitmap and gear number is real text. I set a special local font, digital28 to be sure everybody will have the same size but maybe in your case, you changed any setting that have effect on all gpxpatch fonts...can you show me a screenshot of your game ?

screenshot sent to Lauri2000 at free.fr

i haven't modified any settings with the panel - straight out of the zip. also my windows dpi settings and font sizes are all default, so don't think anything is wrong there...

thanks for caring. ;-)
Great add-on.

However i agree it would be nice for it to be a bit smaller.

Thanks for the great work though.
Date: March 25, 2005 06:34AM
Posted by: Briere
the Team Radio tga has been made by me ;)
Date: March 25, 2005 11:17AM
Posted by: Stan
thats why its shite ;)

where can we find the team radio logo Briere
Date: March 25, 2005 11:55PM
Posted by: jpm2
lol mäth, it should be shite :-)
but i resized it a little bit ;-)

anyway:

a new shite logo

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2005 11:58PM by jpm2.
I was wondering if you could make your great 2005 Hud a little smaller Lo2K. Ive been using this smaller rev counter and i liked the size of it.

smaller version:

2005 HUD by Lo2K

many thanks, Dan
Date: March 26, 2005 10:58AM
Posted by: Willb
Hi,

Great hud Lo2k! I was also wondering if a scaled down version could be made as on my lower 1024x768 resolution monitor it looks much to big and i can see if anyone is trying to pass me on the left hand side! lol

Thanks for the hard work!

Regards

Willb
Date: March 26, 2005 02:29PM
Yep, I know that and I will look for a scale down version.

whaa, why do people keep asking for stuff, let laurent work on other projects :+ ( ;-) )

Date: March 27, 2005 07:24PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
This is my resized and repositioned 2005 hud..

Date: March 27, 2005 08:52PM
Posted by: jpmfan
Nice, could you tell us how you did it please, and what needs changing please?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy