2005 : Sepang update **Physics update to be tested**

Posted by b-tone 
Re: 2005 : Sepang update
Date: March 24, 2005 04:19PM
Posted by: b-tone
@F1crazy - i'd say you have an old CSM - build 28 is required

@Mezzair - did you install the sepang update? the physics are much better and i can do 3 or 4 laps in a row now :P
i think physics are now good - and changing setups should be your next thing

@bones - rpm is set in the .g3p file.

@chris, sunil, sete - thanks :)

____
Tony

Date: March 24, 2005 04:35PM
Posted by: Sete Gibernau
but..... I do have a question...
When i drive a free practice the car which im driving in doesn't go faster than 50. How can I solve this problem

Remember the legends
Date: March 24, 2005 04:42PM
Posted by: rapid_f1
press scroll lock. btw tony if we wanna get rid of that fetaure howd we do it? also did you put magic data into the track files sct01, sct02 etc.? and which engine sound file are you using? i get little "scratches" when in tcam view as its an old gramaphone. and i would like to change the colour of the rims with teameditor but how? sorry for all questions :)

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2005 04:56PM by rapid_f1.
Date: March 24, 2005 05:04PM
Posted by: Norway
Fantastic update!

Very nice looking!

Thank you to all involved!

:-) :-)
Date: March 24, 2005 05:15PM
Posted by: Bigbrother
rimcolors are set with gp4tweaker so you won't be able to change it with teameditor i believe but you can with gp4tweaker!
Date: March 24, 2005 05:22PM
Posted by: JeDa
Great work!
Two questions:
1. How do I disable the cockpit visor? It's disabled in the menu but it still shows up.
2. How can I adjust the FFB settings? My wheel almost flies of my desk :)

Thanks again, great job!
Date: March 24, 2005 05:28PM
the visor you can disable in the gp4tweaker ini file or in your f1graphic.cfg file!

The second question you can adjust that with gp4tweaker but you'll first have to take the melbourne tweak into your main gp4 folder, rename it as gp4tweaker, open then gp4tweaker program then you can adjust settings, press apply and rename it back to melbourne and put it back in the place you got it!
Date: March 24, 2005 05:50PM
Posted by: danm
great! been so eager for this, seems like ive got the subscript error as well :(

even got the latest build as well! DOH!

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: March 24, 2005 05:52PM
well remove everything of the 2005 mod, melbourne and sepang and try to reinstall it again!
Date: March 24, 2005 05:55PM
Posted by: danm
negative houston. daaayaaam

maybe time for a gp4 reinstall :P

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: March 24, 2005 06:01PM
yep that can do the trick too (mayby) if not you have a fresh gp4 :-)
Date: March 24, 2005 06:15PM
Posted by: RichE
Great work really enjoying these updates.One problem i have is that since installing the Sepang update my Act Labs Force RS is vibrating from side to side slightly on the grid and then is present all the time.This never happened on the melbourne pack and is not present when i start the game through gpxpatch on its own.I tried re-calibrating the wheel but it didnt help.Any suggestions please as this is very annoying.
Date: March 24, 2005 06:28PM
Posted by: F1Crazy
I have same prob as danm, I have fresh install of GP4, installed GPxPatch 3.91, installed CSM build 28, and when I try to load up the carset I get "subscript error".

Date: March 24, 2005 06:30PM
Thats for Tony or ZAZ to solve when we test it we had no error like that!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2005 06:39PM by Bigbrother.
Date: March 24, 2005 06:43PM
Posted by: whutom
make that 3 people with the "subscript error"

*edit: My error isnt subscipt, when i open the cmu file and it asks me what carset I want to update i just get "File corrupt or unsupported". I hav downloaded the file again and still get the same thing.

Help please???

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/24/2005 06:57PM by whutom.
Date: March 24, 2005 06:44PM
Posted by: Aprilliaracer
Hi,
Great Carset! I Love it!
But: I love to Build my own Carset (for me only), so i´m using some files from this carset. But: How can i use the Visors for my own carset, and how to use the "dirt" which is comming with the visors? If i put them into the .tex files, it looks like this ingame:

[home.arcor.de]

=> Very ugly!

Hope you may Help my with this.
Date: March 24, 2005 06:47PM
Posted by: quickslick
the Update works fine here :-), but i have another question. I've tried to open the pitcrew tex files with tex2tga editor, but i only get an error Message from the tex2tga editor about a streaming error for all tex files ( hi res and standard). Could it be, that the alphalayers are missing in the tex files?
Date: March 24, 2005 06:48PM
Posted by: F1Crazy
Ok ok Ive solved my problem, it turned out my fresh install wasnt as fresh as it shouldnt have been lol.

Superb job people, I mean 2 races into the season and alraedy a carset that is better than some of the complete season packages?? WOW.

I'm just about to add a soundset to make it all that little bit better.

Date: March 24, 2005 06:56PM
glad you got it solved so guys a fully reinstall of the game helps look at crazy héhé!

About that stream error of the pitcrews i have the same and also with snipers helmet textures i had it reason: unknown for the moment but they work ingame and thats why they are made for :-)
Date: March 24, 2005 06:58PM
Posted by: b-tone
@Jürgen - those tex files are made the 'correct' way, so the older tools can't seem to handle them - its kind of a lock ;)

if you need anything specific ask next time i'm online :)

@Aprilliaracer - its kindof dependant on tweaker, and too complicated (for me) to expalin.

If you have trouble installig it i'd be 99% sure its your probelm and not the set. if you have csm build 28, gpxpatch 3.91, gp4 1.02 i can gaurentee it works - or your money back ;)

____
Tony

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy