CCs behaviour at Sepang

Posted by gildoorf 
CCs behaviour at Sepang
Date: March 16, 2005 01:57AM
Posted by: gildoorf
Hi there

I've got some problems with CC's settings for Sepang.
Computers cars do not not perform speeds over 283kph, despite of reaching 18.000rpm.

My car performs 322kph, so it's a huge difference on high speed parts of the circuit.
Also, on 100% race simulation some cars simply do not cross the final line because they are out of gas. This is very frustrating: on simulations, Massa has been 2th!!!! Montoya, Alonso and Kimi have stopped without fuel.

I'm using Ricardo Lampert's 2004 Sepang and no magic data - all data is from original gp4 1.00.

Does anyone suggest a tweak?

Re: CCs behaviour at Sepang
Date: March 16, 2005 02:50AM
Posted by: Borjaserrano
Try to use CC Cars Editor by Alessandro Carrera. With this tool you can change the cc cars settings.

The cars run out of fuel in your 100% distance races because of your revs limit. Try to down it at 17400 aprox.

Date: March 16, 2005 09:39AM
Posted by: SpaceAce
or decrease fuel usage

GPGSL WDC Season 4
Date: March 16, 2005 10:54AM
Posted by: Sniper
I always have problemsn in the double left hander, if you don't slow down the car takes a completely wrong line, can I fix this?

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Date: March 16, 2005 11:17AM
Posted by: IL Dottore
I have that problem to.
Date: March 16, 2005 11:51AM
Posted by: sadler
Sniper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I always have problemsn in the double left hander,
> if you don't slow down the car takes a completely
> wrong line, can I fix this?
>
>
>
>
> FERNANDO ALONSO 2005 WORLD FORMULA 1 CHAMPION

Its the double right hander isnt it? out on the back of the circuit. I have the same problem. If you carry too much speed into the 2nd part of the corner the car doesnt turn in at all and goes straight into the gravel.
Date: March 16, 2005 12:08PM
Posted by: fongu
its all about the speed and angle you take the first right hander, practise makes perfect ;) Only when you're slow out the S bend and you're being over taken, then you're a bit screwed. But it is annoying, but doesnt stop you from gettin quick lap times around there

Date: March 16, 2005 03:08PM
Hey guys.

Thank you for the help. I have used Alessandro´s editor.
But something really odd has come after update: my graphics were changed, some like a new graphics calibration has happened. Did it happened with you too?

Now I´d like to know how to decrease fuel usage.

I have that thing at double left corner, but practise work it out.

Do you prefer Vizu´s or Acciari´s magic data?

Date: March 16, 2005 10:32PM
Posted by: Borjaserrano
Your graphics issue is very weird, I never had any problem with Ale´s editors.

You can decrease the fuel usage by magic files.

Date: March 16, 2005 11:38PM
Posted by: Muks_C
you can say that practice makes perfect for that double right-hander, but there seems to be a flaw with the programming of it.

if you miss the first turn, no matter how hard you turn right, you can't rejoin the track, until you keep going and join it after both right turns. thats not right. if you miss the first one, you should be able to slow down, then steer right, and rejoin, but it doesn't allow you to.

RIP Jules, never to be forgotten. #KeepFightingMichael
Date: March 17, 2005 12:32AM
Well

I think Muks_C is correct about programming stuff. That's an enigma I tried hard to resolve installing every kind of magic files.
I said practise because if there's a programming bug we have to face it aswell. Indeed, I use a six-gear setup. Aproacching to turn 7 (the first bend of corner) I have a big reduce from 6th to 4th gear, then, in the middle of two bends I desaccelerate till 2nd gear. At this point the two left wheels are over the zebra, so that I start to re-accelerate. My best time today was 1:31.662, just behind Raikkonen with 1:31.328.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy