-------------------------------------------------------
> I only would say that if you want to paint all the
> helmets on that shape , then they wouldnt look ALL
> realistic , some helmets will look realistic , i
> can remember me a shot on that bell with Gené
> painting from raztahz and that 1 looks fantastic
> on that shape !
>
That's why I'd like to see helmet texturers make their previews on the right shape. e.g Schuey on Shubert, Kimi on Arai, Massa on Bell, etc.
yes, that would be great, but it wouldn't be very effective until we can use more than 1 helmet shape in-game

X (@ed24f1)
I said : their PREVIEWS ;)
oh, my mistake

X (@ed24f1)
Re: Hi-Res mid-season helmet set: Monty Hungary DONE!!!
Date: August 04, 2005 10:34AM
Posted by: Anonymous User
great helmets MDBSnake
thnx guys this is the update from heidfeld i totally forgot to post it with the montoya ones

@ briere i can make the previews on the right shape but then you got the problems with weird things, i mean that the textures wont fit the shape

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Heidfeld helmet is still wrong

you always only say ''is wrong'' why you dont say WHAT IS WRONG?!?!?!?!?

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
I will tell you when i see you on msn or in real life !

you can tell here

any chance of a release of these four great helmets?

X (@ed24f1)
the special versions of all helmets (montoya hungary, kimi monaco, heidfeld germany and go on) will be released in tony's updates. cause the next update is germany/hungary there will be my updated doornbos in the mod and my heidfeld and montoya helmet, normal version you can only get in the pack when its released (hope in 1 month)

SO PLEASE DONT ASK FOR RELEASES ANYMORE BECAUSE SPECIAL VERSIONS ARE GOING TO BE GETABLE AND NORMAL ONLY WHEN MY 3RD SET IS OUT!!!

as i said before next is kimi after i finshed that there will be a small ''poll'' to decide the next one

sorry for asking, i will wait for b-tone's mod

X (@ed24f1)
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> you can tell here
>
> ______________________________________________
> if you drive, stay drive and get some points
> 2nd driver from Gauloises Peugeot WGP in the WGP
> mod :D
>

I can but it is much more easyer for me to explain it to you in Dutch

then explain to me in dutch others dont have to understand it now

Nou kijk op pagina 9 die foto van jloo , daarop zie je die flammen , aan de bovenkant van die vlammen heb je een geel-goud achtige kleur maar die vlammen zijn alleen goud achtig , dat heb jij maar jouw vlammen lopen dan ineens naar beneden van goud achtig naar geel-goudachtig af , dat moet niet aan de onderkant moet het nog steeds goud achtig zijn .

this better then?

looks very good to me nice work

Re: Hi-Res mid-season helmet set: Monty Hungary DONE!!!
Date: August 04, 2005 08:36PM
Posted by: fongu
it does look good :)

It's nice, but what did you change? I can't see the difference between this and the one you posted earlier today... :s

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy