MDBSnake's Thread: Minardi PS05 Template psd file

Posted by MDBSnake 
i think side b, too

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

thnx for the quick response, after i did the front (the ''mouth'' part) i will post a new screenie
one question is that an arai-logo above the doorbos logo on the back?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> thnx for the quick response, after i did the front
> (the ''mouth'' part) i will post a new screenie
> one question is that an arai-logo above the
> doorbos logo on the back?

That plastic thing he has in front of the mouth area of the helmet is odd. I've not seen that on any other helmets. Why is it there? Must be to aid aero displacement around the helmet, like the top of the Schuberth helmet's vents.

And yes, having looked at a pic of him in a Jordan, I am pretty certain that it's an Arai logo.

Laters,

Montana_UK

That plastic thing is just the wing that many Arai helmets have. It's just trasparent... ;)
Anyway, great job there MDB! :)

yeah i am not gonna create the plastic thingie but under that are some lines and those gonna be painted ;) thnx to everybody who likes the helmet :P

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Yeah i know about the plastic wings on the back of the helmets, but never seen the mouth/chin area ones before.

But yeah - things look good, so keep at it please Snake.

Laters,

Montana_UK
NEW UPDATE!!!!

8o WoW

Maybe you can release it before the pack, then we all have the helmet and can make our game actually.

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

yes, i totally agree with alonso ;-) it's a good idea to release the single helmet
Re: Hi-Res mid-season helmet set: Robert Doornbos UPDATE!!
Date: July 22, 2005 05:58PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
Yep

please release the helmet for the Dutch fans

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/22/2005 05:58PM by jloo.
it was my plan :D but i need to paint a bit then i will release it but the other helmets wont be released before the package unless its a special edition

nice one :)

Magic Senna
wow...what a fantastic Helmet!!!

Brilliant Work Snake...and in that time...GREAT

...and I know what work it is...
cant wait for release...^^

---------
KĀ®auti
yep, brilliant. can't wait for the release!

X (@ed24f1)
Great work - thumbs up.

Cant wait to see the helm in game...
i just uploaded the helmet :P to gp4italia.org so enjoy it!!! next helmet should be raikkonen cause someone requested that one but i am gonna make heidfeld's cause he had a special version at germany so i can make 2 helmets in 1 :D

sorry, but gp4italia.org is down for one week, that means we have to wait one week ;-), is there another chance to get the helmet a few days earlier?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/26/2005 12:24AM by quickslick.
Uhhh, that's bad - can you upload the Doornbos Helm to grandprixgames.org ?
oh...... i didn't know that gp4italia was down :S but i save the day :D
[s12.yousendit.com]
this should work

many thanks Maikel, you really saved the day :-)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy