MDBSnake's Thread: Minardi PS05 Template psd file

Posted by MDBSnake 
great work! in a few weeks, could you add NT helmets please.
Now B+H re-joined Jordan they have BENSON + HEDGES on their visor, black on yellow

X (@ed24f1)
hi guys i am gonna paint a new (again yeah)helmet set on 1 of eugenio's 2005 arai shape so i ask you which one?: with or without wing? and which driver 1st?
you guys decide ;)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I say the 2005 arai with wing shape , and please begin with Doornbos !

i agree with iceman kimi, arai with wing, and could you begin with the minardi doornbos
Jep........Doornbos is a good idea (with wing) :-)

--> 2 times Worldchampion 2oo5 & 2oo6' <--

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/20/2005 11:37PM by fast_alonso.
okay, this was quickly decided :D its gonna be doornbos on the arai wing shape 1st

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
then kimi please
okay kimi after doornbos but only say which next after i finished the other, okay?

can people post good shots fromt the front? maybe the top and if it is possible from the back (i got 1 good from the side and i am searching myself tho) of course from doornbos his helmet :P lol i almost forgot to mention that ;)

Look at f1racing.nl , robertdoornbos.com , and maybe minardi.it

i already did :D from the top is the only thing is miss actually and minardi.it isn't updated yet but heres a W.I.P

here is one from the top...

---------
KĀ®auti
thnx krauti, i think i can finish to helmet now :D hope he doesn't have a new design for germany

it's possible, he will probably have new sponsors at least.
helmet looks good though!

X (@ed24f1)
hope this helps :)

I'm against sigpics
WOW gr8, are these from the german grand prix? i didn't looked today yet

yes they are

I'm against sigpics

which side is better? a or b? dont look at the colors but if you want you can say which colors you like better :P

b side but a tiny bit longer
B... and also for the colours

I'm against sigpics
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy