MDBSnake's Thread: Minardi PS05 Template psd file

Posted by MDBSnake 
they are all made to fit the arai wing shape from eugenio faria but they will fit his arai no wing too.

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Looking good man, it's great to see how long you came with helmet-making :)
the set is uploaded on gp4italia, i think 2morro its downloadable thnx to öggo
so enjoy :D:D:D

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
the newest helmet set is now online at gp4italia :P they are made to fit eugenio's 2004 arai wing (or no wing) shape that is downloadable on this site

ENJOY the best 2005 helmet set from the moment!!!! including extra drivers and special editions

Hé snake did you send them to Tony too to included them in the monaco update? I have the beta of monaco and i don't see them included! Do we have premission to use this last hi res set ??? Mayby we can add them in the monaco update already!
tony got them already :P but maybe you can download it cause the kimi monaco bug is fixed in the uploaded v1.0 version

well i think i have to wait till tony put them in cause the beta of monaco i have no they are not included yet. I download the pack 161 helmets OH MY GOD, from the few i saw they look superb mate, great work !
some really nice helmets there well done

thnx for the helmets, i think when there are more other drivers that drive (like wurz and de la rosa) i make them and release a mid-season pack and 1 at the end of the season.

Re: *>MDBSnake's<* | Hi-Res 2005 helmet set now online!!!!
Date: May 24, 2005 08:24PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
i cant even get onto gp4 italia to get them:( dont suppose someone could send them me please...

lee.cowley2@ntlworld.com
that an awesome pack high quality stuff like it very much thanks for this great pack. there is one thing there is only the top of shumi helmet in the 2048x512 pack other one is missing.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2005 09:03PM by eddycrazy.
Date: May 24, 2005 09:19PM
any other place i get get them from then??
sorry lee, only on gp4italia
@ eddycrazy what do you mean with the schumi helmet top is missing? it is not missing here at my game

i will paste a new link in a few minutes from where you can download it
every file is in there i checked it myself

*edit*
here it is: [s7.yousendit.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2005 10:10PM by MDBSnake.
Date: May 24, 2005 10:10PM
thanks,i just havent been able to get on gp4 italia now for ages it just keeps saying
forbidden..weird..
look again in the thread lee

Date: May 24, 2005 10:50PM
just installed them,great helmets btw..
it in the 2048x512 pack there is only file driver1_2.tex driver1_1.tex is missing. i hope it more clear now.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/24/2005 10:59PM by eddycrazy.
Sorry man, it's my fault... I just forgot to add it to the final pack before uploading it... Now it's ok, I've re-uploaded the pack including MS' 2048 #1 tex file :)

Helmet set is GREAT.

Mika Häkkinen Formula1 World Champion 1998 and 1999.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy