MDBSnake's Thread: Minardi PS05 Template psd file

Posted by MDBSnake 
time for something!!! i wanna show the previews of the helmets done so far but..... do you WANT to see them????.........or not :P

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Re: MDBSnake's work thread :D *NEW helmet previews*
Date: April 09, 2005 12:26PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
Ferrari:

BAR:

Renault:

Williams:

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Very good but on heidfeld's helmet look some of the colours a bit weird

Date: April 09, 2005 01:04PM
Posted by: fongu
nice job :)

@ MDBSnake

Are you also going to do a De La Rosa and Liuzzi helmet. Your 2005 helmet set is awesome.
Date: April 12, 2005 07:39PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
yep a De la Rosa and Liuzzi too ;) why make Davidson if you dont make Liuzzi and De la Rosa? :) and if there are more drivers that will drive races then i make them too :D
thnx for the comments guys i take a little break before i start Kimi Raikkonen's helmet

Opps I forget Davidson, no worries thanks for the update and enjoy your break.
Finally an update about my work :D that means that my new 2005 helmet set (100% mine work) is almost finished only friesacher and albers are missing but in the pack there are too wurz, de la rosa, liuzzi and davidson so expect the pack to be released in a week
soon i am gonna make new load screens from every GP too with a complete different style and layout

Super helmets! MDBSnake, could you possibly send me the FIA logo on the back of the helmets in bmp format or something?

Been looking for it everywhere!

icemanpaul@hotmail.co.uk

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/14/2005 12:01PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
i will send it iceman-paul ;)

anybody know how the chinese sign at the back of friesacher helmet is looking
i cant find any pics

okay guys the 20 basic race drivers and 4 drivers who took part at races this season so far are done :D:D:D:D now a question: shall i include a kimi monaco version to the set? let me know it ;)

I say yes , becouse you have a trulli imola helmet too :p

yes please :) :) :) :)

yep, would be great to include the henew Kimihelmet
okay then thats decided, kimi's monaco helmet will be in the pack :D only the back of the helmet can become a problem

btw guys i will release my pack in 3 formats: 2048x512, 1024x256 and 512x128

good work, keep it up

===================================================================================================================
i7 950@4GHZ 1.24V|Asus P6X58D-E|Dominators 10GB(2GBx5)1600C8|Corsair H70|Corsair 800D|Corsair HX850|EVGA,Zotac GTX 2x470|VX2433W FULL HD|X-Fi Plantinum|Creative S750 Gigaworks7.1|NZXT Sentry 2|7TB
what helmet shape are yours on?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy