Official: Sheepy, mad otter and jpmfw issue CLEARED

Posted by Morbid 
not going to spent a letter more on IT.
Look who gives a toss really if these 3 are the 1 person at the wind up? as long as there are new updates\mods for gp4 i dont care if they want to play silly games!!!

as for sheepy i like his post as they make me laugh & brighten up my day ;)

hope this ends soon as thats all its been for the past 3 days!

"QUIT DREAMING THIS IS REAL LIFE BABY!!!"

Amd 64 3200+ 939 skt 640kb cache,Asus A8V Deluxe Socket-939 VIA/KT800Pro,Kingston 2X 512MB DDR PC3200 400MHz(dual channel),Seagate ST3160827AS 160GB 7200rpm SATA 8MB,200gb Western digital 8mbcache 7200rpm,Radeon 9800 pro 128mb,Soundblaster Audigy2
Re: Official: Sheepy, mad otter and jpmfw issue CLEARED
Date: March 05, 2005 09:59PM
Posted by: jpmfw
guys i`ve stayed quiet about this issue because i`ve made no secret about the fact that i am not able to talk about it in detail.all i know is i came to this forum to get help with gp4 and i got dragged into something i don`t understand.from the beginning i was just looking for some advice.and every time i asked a question ,i got some good advice.that`s why i came to this forum,cos i needed some help with gp4.and i hope i can still post questions cos i needthe advice.
I sent you a PM. That should explain how things are. But in case you wonder after reading it: Yes, you are cleared, and you can continue to enjoy the forums as you see fit.

It's only after we've lost everything, that we are free to do anything.
okay, I got bored and skipped most of the posts, but from what I can understand, the only problem is you think one person has 3 accounts and claims to be 3 seperate people.

Whether or not this is true, does it really matter? As long as the person doesn't really abuse this (and I don't really know how they could) then how does it affect anything or anyone? From how far I bothered to read, Sheepy hasn't exactly done himself any favours but still I think making such a big issue out of the whole thing is a little over the top.

My main point is why is everyone getting so worked up over this. Life is too short...

Cheers, Daniel

H E L L O
ok, u should really try reading, then i suggest u edit ur post ;)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
jesus Gui, youd cause world war 3 at this rate. :P

///edit, sorry Gui saw the sig and jumped in, why on earth r u using Guis sig with his name in it?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2005 11:27PM by 97kirkc.
Re: Official: Sheepy, mad otter and jpmfw issue CLEARED
Date: March 05, 2005 11:42PM
Posted by: Vader
I'm glad this has been sorted out now. I hope the forum will get over it and move on from here.

As mods we did what we thought we had to do to avert damage from this forum. I guess most of you would have done the same in our position.

@ Mad Otter

It is not our fault that "people automatically turned on you". You stepped into the public yourself rather than accepting our offer to talk with you on MSN first. Anyways, let's get back to normal and bury the hatchet.

@ Briere

Yes, it was me who deleted your post. After having asked a couple of times to stay on topic in this thread I gave up asking and started to delete all off topic remarks.

REHAB IS FOR QUITTERS
we heard you the first time :)

edit: oh man he deletes the double post and makes me look like a fool :)

I.Tz No Problem
For all your home and business I.T needs
[www.itznoproblem.com]
enquiry@itznoproblem.com

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/05/2005 11:43PM by rapid_f1.
It's ok Chris :P

By the way, I could only go back online now, and just would like to ask for a quick summary, what was found. PM me if you find better fitting ;-).

I've been reading back the pages, but can't stay any longer doing it, F1 will be up now :P
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy