2005 : Melbourne - *Hi Res updates available*

Posted by b-tone 
Re: 2005 : Melbourne - *Hi Res updates available*
Date: August 28, 2005 09:25PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
Hi ,

The first thing is that the mod doesn't contain the new circuits cos they arent finished or still in beta.......

2nd You can turn you mirrors on in your graphics.cfg. by chancing 0 into 1 in mirrors line.....

The last thing i don't now.....

Magic Senna
Date: August 28, 2005 10:10PM
Posted by: Turbo Lover
IL Dottore Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi ,
>
> 2nd You can turn you mirrors on in your
> graphics.cfg. by chancing 0 into 1 in mirrors
> line.....

I've tried, but it won't work.

Date: August 29, 2005 01:00AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
indeed circuits are not included in the mod, a few are planned for the next update.

About the mirror problem: recalibrate your graphic settings and then it should be fine!

About your tyre problem i have also no idea, mayby Tony have a solution !!!
Date: August 30, 2005 03:13PM
All problems are solved, thanks for the advice!

Sadly i got one big problem. By driving aids you have the option 'traction control (F7)', which is enabled in my case. But if i drive a race, in a couple of moments that option is propably disabled somehow, cause if i take a corner the car spins horrible. After i abandon a race and i go to driving aids again 'traction control' is disabled, and that without pressing the F7 button. Help is welcome.
Date: August 30, 2005 03:34PM
Posted by: IL Dottore
I think that are the new 2005 Psychics. So the car is harder to handle. So is it in Real F1.............

Magic Senna
Date: August 31, 2005 02:41PM
IL Dottore Wrote:
> I think that are the new 2005 Psychics. So the car
> is harder to handle. So is it in Real
> F1.............
>
> --------------------------------------------------

Yes, it is the Viz_New_Physics_2004_v3.g3p file what makes the car harder to handle. With a joypad that sucks big balls, it's way too tricky.

Can i simple replace the new psychics file in the mod with the original one?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/31/2005 02:42PM by Turbo Lover.
Date: October 04, 2005 01:58PM
Posted by: cleberpister
How I make to take off the gate that was rank to close box of the last team? For example, in Melbourne, box number 11 has a gate, there that of the side of it are does not see the car inside, as I make for takes off-there (I know that he is with the 3DEditor), but do not know which archive that is, somebody I know the name of the archive?
Date: March 31, 2006 06:21PM
Posted by: Nillis
I don't like to bring up an old topic like this, but i've spent around 2 hours looking for the solution not only around this forum but on the game itself and I can't put it right.

I downloaded Tony's 2005 beta Mod from gp4italia, and when I leave the pits in any car, on any track, and even with Auto Gears on... the car never goes higher than 50mph after it's come out of the pits. Is there a Pit lane limiter on the mod?
Date: March 31, 2006 06:22PM
Posted by: Paco
press SCROLL LOCK, it's the pit limiter ;)

I'm against sigpics
Date: March 31, 2006 06:27PM
Posted by: Nillis
Haha, oh dear, I feel like such a silly little amatueur :P

Cheers Paco :)
Hi, I downloaded this file and ran it, perfectly fine, but then it goes to the screen which only gives three options which are "quickrace" "quick laps" and something else i can't remeber. so i choose quickrace but it gets half way through the loading part when the games stops, minimizes itself and then comes up, in an gpxpatch box, a message saying " An error has occurred. Open the log file? (GPxPatch will quit afterwards to free up some space).

I don't know why it's doing this because i'm not even running GPxPatch.
HELP??

Thanks, Xander1727.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/29/2006 06:07PM by xander1727.
I think that's the reason, you must run GPxPatch ;)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy