Any good recent IRL or CART games ?

Posted by Atomik 
Any good recent IRL or CART games ?
Date: February 17, 2005 11:18AM
Posted by: Atomik
Hi,

I was just wondering... Is there any good IRL or CART game (a bit recent if possible) on the market out there ? Because I really like these series as they are very fun to race, but the only cart game I have so far is Papyrus Indycar Racing 2, but it's kinda old and I was wondering if something more modern was release since then ? Microsoft Cart Precision Racing or Indycar Series from Codemasters ? Are they decent ? Because I'm looking for a nice simulation, not arcade. And what about DTM Racing 2 ? I heard it has a IRL league included. Is it any good ? Thanks for your replies and comments.

Btw, the next racing game I will buy is definitely FIA GTR Racing by SimBin. Downloaded the demo and looks fantastic as a great simulation.

Re: Any good recent IRL or CART games ?
Date: February 17, 2005 11:35AM
Posted by: Lord Kamder
wrong forum? :)
btw IRL included in toca sucks...but i've read that Kaemmer is working on a new simulator that includes IRL. i hope it will be a milestone like nascar series

[www.gp4italia.org]
Date: February 17, 2005 11:50AM
Posted by: Atomik
No, not wrong forum, I was just assuming that GP4 gamers (and most of them are true F1 fans) are also interested in IRL and Cart and Nascar and so on ...

"You know I couldn't go more on the inside, I was actually on the grass so ... I don't know, either Michael had his eyes closed or somehow his hands slid on the steering or something..." - Jacques Villeneuve, Jerez 1997, Post-Race Press Conference
Date: February 17, 2005 11:54AM
Posted by: b-tone
best for me is a combo of gp4 and this site: [www.gpxcartworld.6x.to] ;)

____
Tony

Date: February 17, 2005 10:27PM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
Nice to see somebody suggested my MODs... :)
At GPx CART World you can find CART 2002 and Champ Car 2003 MODs, and CART 2001 is WIP now... :)
Hope you'll like and enjoy the mods! :)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy