OMFG!!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Re: Nurburgring 2005 W.I.P.
Date: May 30, 2005 07:20PM
Posted by: keiran
KimiGo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Release beta version Xero???

I cant help but laugh at all your posts you really do only ask about releases. Believe once Xero is ready to release any version of his track to the public he will but not till he is happy ;-)

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: May 30, 2005 08:50PM
Posted by: Xero
Yep... it's not ready for a beta release yet. I'm going to rework the section between turn 1 and 2, as it may be too long. After that i'm going to fill in the surrounding scenary and touch up the ccline. Then i'll release. ;)
Date: May 30, 2005 11:00PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
Date: June 29, 2005 01:02AM
Posted by: vesuvius
Any news Xero ? you have been very quiet lately.... :)
Date: July 11, 2005 01:49AM
Sorry for not posting...

As some of you may know, I got a new job in games development about 6 weeks ago, and have been extremely busy with it. It's very late hours, and often dont get home at night till about 6 or 7pm. Having been developing games all day, it's very hard to find the will to keep going when I come home at night. I play football alot, and that takes up 2 nights a week, and all day Sunday. So that leaves very little time for much else... and it's mostly spent playing Live For Speed when im on my PC.

Since S2 Alpha was released I havn't even looked at GP4, let alone mod it. Maybe this will change some time in the future, but at this point in time all my projects have been shoved to one side. I expect to get alot of free time once my companies game is done, but that will probably be after Christmas... if rFactor hasn't taken over my interest, i'm sure to get back into the GP4 modding scene.

I'm impressed with the amount of progress other people are making with track editing, so i'm sure I won't be missed that much. ;) I'll always be around the forum though... maybe just a bit less in the GP4 section.

Date: July 11, 2005 02:23AM
Posted by: Spike02
what role in games development you in Xero? i'm doing Computer Animation at uni with an eye of getting a job as a 3d modeller within the games industry
Date: July 11, 2005 09:15AM
Posted by: jonny
maybe you could send someone your work alreadyy, and they will finish it off if anyones taking...

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk
Date: July 11, 2005 11:54AM
Posted by: Lo2k
That's somehow a good news anyway, Xero :)

So I wish you the best for the game you're working on :)

And I hope you will come back trying 3DEditor from times to times again ;)

Date: July 12, 2005 01:46AM
@Spike02: im doing 3d modelling and animation atm, but will be doing some level design and programming once im done.

@Lo2k: thanks man. :) I'm sure i'll be back into it eventually. Once this game is out it'll be several months of refining and expansion, so i'v have alot of spare time, along with a extremely generous payrise if it pulls off... at least double they say! ;)
Date: July 12, 2005 04:54PM
Posted by: Lo2k
hehe, could it be true :)

Date: September 12, 2005 06:34PM
Posted by: kimirgj
what happened to this track?

Date: September 12, 2005 08:59PM
Posted by: Willb
@ Spike / Xero: Sorry to be nosey, but did you tyo go to uni? if so what corses did you do? if not how did you get you job Xero?

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...
Date: September 12, 2005 08:59PM
Posted by: Willb
I didn't just double post *rolls eyes*

What? I didn't.

Help keep our forums tidy.

Use the search function...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/12/2005 09:00PM by Willb.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy