Williams FW27 (Available)

Posted by YohanFGP 
Re: Williams FW27
Date: February 04, 2005 05:42PM
Posted by: YohanFGP
thank you for the compliments, but it should not be believed that I spend all my time on these cars, and even less my nights.

It is right which I have the practice to play with Zmodeler, and in more I do not use too many faces.

I will not include additional ramming model, because concerned it is very very rare to have the sidepods which is withdrawn, therefore to make the engine and all, it is not significant.

For the interested here the continuation as of my creations:

- convert Williams to BAR (mid-February)
- create ferrari F2004M (on base Sauber ?)
- mc.laren mp4/20

All the cars currently creates will be updated after the grand prix of Australia.

And after one will see...
Date: February 04, 2005 06:02PM
Posted by: Anonymous User
97kirkc Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This section of the forum has really gone down
> hill these days.

yea wonder why eh...
Date: February 04, 2005 07:01PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
definately agree with 97kirkc again. WTF is wrong with you all

all i said was that maybe more time would make a better quality car personally the williams isnt lookin so good right now but i respect that he has done some nice work in the past and maybe that if he just spent some more time even if that means a later release so be it...

the GP4 forum is a load of crap nowadays and that the reason why people are leaving the GP4 scene thick and fast, Wai,Nicola Acciari,Eugenio Faria..
maybe i wont bother with the work i am doing right now either.
Date: February 04, 2005 07:32PM
Posted by: intweb
Come on Mini Maestro, don't be put off by a few, I certainly won't and will be releasing hi-res versions of the FW-27 and FW-18.

Everybody can co-exist, it's a free world baby! (REM lyrics - not turning hippy!).

It's the weekend, relax :)
Date: February 04, 2005 07:46PM
Posted by: Brasileiro
Those who wants hi-res cars, wait... There are a lot of people taking care of it. I prefer Yohan's because they are beautiful and don't kill my performace.

Yohan, I think you should wait more to do the new Ferrari (2004M), that think under the ront wing it's just a teste. They don't know with the car will have that thing. But, it's up to you, if you do it, i'll donwload it. =)

================================================
| Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.8ghz | 1024mb Ram DDR 400 Kingston | Geforce 6600GT XFX ViVo | ASUS A7N8X-X | HD 80gb Maxtor | SevenTeam 350w | LCD LG 17'| Genius Force Feedback Speed Wheel |

Date: February 04, 2005 07:50PM
Posted by: ColdBlood
@Mini Maestro

I did not say other people who gave a good point to Yohan were wrong.

So, be careful when you say "YOU ALL"

It could be you who blame others without proper clues.

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Date: February 04, 2005 08:19PM
Posted by: fongu
Odor Wrote:
> I think that damage models and high-res versions
> are specialities of other shapers (Enzojz, Dahie
> a.s.o.). Yohan's speciality is speed.

How is speed a speciality? I'm sure most shapers could do something that quickly given the time and the lack of attention to detail. But i guess we make what suits us best, so let that be, there'll be shapers as long as shapers find shaping fun

Date: February 04, 2005 08:28PM
Posted by: Fred
well said...

Date: February 04, 2005 08:30PM
Posted by: vesuvius
I didn't know that Eugenio Faria has left the GP4 scene if that is the case it's very sad because he made the best helmetshapes.That Williams looks good great work Yohan.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 02/04/2005 08:40PM by vesuvius.
Date: February 04, 2005 09:20PM
Posted by: six degrees
ross111r Wrote:
> Funny how things change, i came across an old
> thread earlier here's a nice little quote:
>
>
> "Re: About new F2003GA , C22 , MP4-17D , MP4-18 ,
> FW25 , R23 , TF103 AND BAR005
> Posted by: b-tone (IP Logged)
> Date: August 15, 2003 09:58AM
>
> i think the current 2003 cars are fine. a few look
> a bit off in tcam, but itherwise fine.
> and i'd not bother without the damage."
>
>
> Back then it seems, Viper/Enzojz would be crazy to
> release a car without a damage model, but Yohan is
> to be praised for it?

*acknowledges ross' post*
Date: February 04, 2005 11:06PM
Posted by: _Erix_
The only discussion here should be about the quality of Yohan's efforts, not his speed. I created about 15 cars (incl. league cars) from jan '03 to mar '04 but only accepted critisism based on the quality of my (and Duco's) work.
Yohan is right by saying he creates cars for himself. As long as he's happy with his cars and finds a way to stay happy with modeling and painting them then he's a succesful author. It's nice for him that a lot of other people like his work too.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: February 05, 2005 11:09AM
Posted by: ralphi
lol.. this has gone way out of hand girls.. let's just stop arguing and let yoh.. something do what he want's if you like his car downlaod it if not.. leave it alone..

this forum was so lovly when i first came here now it trash.. so let's just drop it...

Date: February 05, 2005 12:32PM
Posted by: shep34
I will say this in a short and sharp way- to those that may not like something created by others, if you dont like it, dont use it.
If you can do better, go for it......
Personally, i have never made any cars, tracks etc for GP4, but i appreciate the things that people are willing to have posted, for others to use. So to Yohan, and all others who kindly allow us to use their creations, thank you. To the knockers, go and make something yourselves, and let us all judge you.....
Date: February 05, 2005 12:58PM
Posted by: intweb
Please, please, please.

Can you all just read the posts, no-one has said they don't like any Yohan's creations, he has been applauded for his speed and accuracy.

All that has been said is to ask whether he would consider making a more detailed version, with damage model, etc. As he is a very skilled creator.

Yet, every other post has been, "If you don't like it, don't download it" or "Could you make a car???". So much hostility.

JUST READ THE POSTS FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!!!!
Date: February 05, 2005 01:03PM
Posted by: Spoony
I think, that`s enough, i would like to see nice cars and not this stupid discussion.
STOP THAT. btw nice car Yohan, would be nice to see it with textures.
Date: February 05, 2005 02:24PM
Posted by: SeiferNL
really nice done,
I can paint the car if you like i am a pro at photoshop,
Really good at details and stuff you can pm me about it.
The you can expect it finished at wednesday
Date: February 05, 2005 04:49PM
Posted by: kizz360
ever heard of a pm Seifer?

nice car yohan :) some very fast work

Date: February 05, 2005 04:53PM
Posted by: SeiferNL
Date: February 06, 2005 04:51AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
great job! cant wait for the BAR and McLaren aswell! what about a F2004 with the new nose?

X (@ed24f1)
Date: February 08, 2005 11:06AM
Posted by: Kev188
Any updates of this great car ?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy