Williams FW27 (Available)

Posted by YohanFGP 
Re: Williams FW27 (Available)
Date: February 10, 2005 03:17PM
Posted by: sunil

@yohanFGP

thanks for taking it positive YOHAN. u asked about the sauber and toyota feedback that's why i am exposing my ideas.

ur cars are great but in sauber,toyota, fw27 are changing their shapes in distance as i previously asked about ERIX fw25 cars in this same forum.

fw27 problem :: front wing is becoming flat in distance(make sure u don't select the car better select the before or after fw27 car)

sauber problem:: total shape gets crack or broken in distance from near it is fine.(same thing don't select the car)

toyota problem: rear view from other cars the colors changes for toyota.

take it easy yohan for what i said above.

i hope u'll respond to the above problems
Date: February 12, 2005 08:38AM
Posted by: ColdBlood
@sunil

I think you do not have any idea of cars.wad file

If you have that kind of problems, you can easily switch LOD3 & 4 with LOD1 or 2.

I think you need to be familiar with cars.wad file, first.

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Date: February 12, 2005 08:46AM
Posted by: sunil

@coldBlood
yes i don't have 100% idea of cars.wad.

as i told u before i am only 3 months older for this game.and for this forum only two months old. so, if i troubled anyone i am so sorry.

practice makes man perfect as well as mistakes allow the person to overcome his weakness.

bye Cold blood
Date: February 12, 2005 10:11AM
Posted by: SeiferNL
yohan how about the BAR 007 i saw your W.I.P any screenies how work is devolphing or wips would be great...also people button is making mclaren already i saw he is doing alright with the horns and everything patience is a thing remember they all take there own free time to make car for us...if we all help each other then we could have much things.
Date: February 12, 2005 10:18AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
I dont mind if we have to MP4/20's! anyway BAR007 would be great, as would F2004M, but the F2005 is being launched on the 25th anyway.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: February 12, 2005 11:26AM
Posted by: SeiferNL
yeah correct but i am not a ferrari fan and the car dont look that fast......
also barrichello is micheals little doggy, get out the way doggy :):)
Mclaren though car is very nice and drivers are my dreamteam cant wait till march
Date: May 09, 2020 06:31PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Anyone have this car and template to upload?
Date: May 09, 2020 06:46PM
Posted by: quickslick
yep, in the package there are all three requested cars and templates included :)

[www.mediafire.com]
Date: May 09, 2020 07:06PM
Posted by: Renault#1Fan
Thanks
Date: May 09, 2020 07:12PM
Posted by: quickslick
your welcome :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy