GPLapper v1.3 released

Posted by CC 
GPLapper v1.3 released
Date: January 27, 2005 09:51AM
Posted by: CC
Hi everyone

For those that are interested or are using GPLapper, I have updated GPLapper to version 1.3

Unfortunately you wont be able to backup the database file's and copy them back as it seems to muck the data up so you will have to re-enter the log files (you did keep them didn't you?).

If not then just finish your current championship season with v1.2 and start fresh next time round. If you've made changes to the xml files back them up before installing v1.3

As always check the readme and manual for the changes. The site is......

[www.avon.net.au]

CC

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/27/2005 09:54AM by CC.
Re: GPLapper v1.3 released
Date: January 27, 2005 10:54AM
Posted by: vesuvius
Great work again CC !!!
Date: January 27, 2005 12:16PM
Thanks vesuvius, at least someone else is finding some usefull data.
Date: January 27, 2005 12:38PM
Posted by: intweb
CC.
What Ver of GPXPatch to I need to use? I'm using the latest and I can't import into V1.2???

Any help!?

Steve.
Date: January 27, 2005 12:45PM
Hi intweb

I'm using v3.91 but it should work for v3.90

Was there an error?
Date: January 27, 2005 01:11PM
I just re-installed my version and imported a log file ok from this current championship i'm doing, intweb

I'll assume you meant v1.3 not v1.2 Did you remember to add your drivers and teams again? You have to do this if your starting from a fresh install.
If it imported ok with no errors but nothing seems to be happening that might be it.

I proberly should check if any drivers/teams are listed and display a message if not...eh?

CC
Date: January 27, 2005 08:53PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
great tool CC and i like it alot.
although it took me a while to understand how to use it properly
Date: January 28, 2005 01:32AM
Thats good Mini Maestro.

Yes it does take a bit of understanding to make it work properly, it's mainly in the way you save and loading the log files, it must be done in a certain way.

For Everyone:
Thanks to Bernard I've found that if you dont have an english version of GP4 and your language settings aren't in english on your computer then GPLapper will not work. He showed me an image of his log file and it has different entrys in it. I assumed the log file was the same for all lang settings.

CC
Date: January 30, 2005 01:53PM
Posted by: Ali
I've been unable to make it work
Date: January 30, 2005 10:08PM
Are you getting an error Ali?
Date: January 31, 2005 10:59AM
Posted by: intweb
Hey CC,
Thanks for your mail, I can't get either your log or mine to work - I don't know what is wrong - have reinstalled and reinstalled!!!

I wonder if it my framework 1.1 is working???

Steve.
Date: January 31, 2005 12:13PM
intweb

I don't think the framework is the problem as i just got an email from Bernard(from France) and he's got GPLapper working now aslong as he changes the decimal prompt from "," to "." on his system.

Did you look at my log file the way it is set out and compared it to yours? When i looked at yours it was just one big paragragh! There was no line breaks at all.

I'm afraid i can't think of anything at the moment, something defaintly wrong going on with your system because that log file i gave you loads without any problems.

CC
Date: January 31, 2005 12:40PM
When I load the .log file works ok, but when I extract the data throws some exceptions, I don't remember them now because it is not in this PC. Anyway, I will do some more tests.
Date: February 01, 2005 12:21AM
Ali

If you send me the log file i can have a look (email addy on the web page).

Is your GPxPatch version 3.91? and are you using english version of GPxPatch as there appears to be a problem with the french version where it doesn't write the trackname at the end of the line...."Trackload"

Also GPLapper was made for a single championship mode, it more than likely wont work for a multiplayer mode, not sure about other modes.

CC
Date: February 01, 2005 08:52AM
Thanks,
anyway don't worry, possibly it is because I don't know how to use it yet
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy