>>>B.A.R 007<<< By E_Shumy

Posted by DjFeDiS 
Re: >>>B.A.R 007<<< By E_Shumy
Date: January 23, 2005 11:16PM
Posted by: fongu
man marko you do get so much stick for the tiniest thing and it gets blown out of all proportion!

Dude, theres nothing wrong with where you come from, its about quality of work and giving credit where credit is due in the community. Fair enough if you had no idea that Nico and Wai probably havent talked about it, but to go on about all this Latin america stuff is just stupid. Theres nothing wrong with where you come from, one great thing about this community is that theres people from all over the world united by one game.

Date: January 23, 2005 11:21PM
Posted by: DjFeDiS
Ok.
First of all sorry of my saying, i was very angry when e_shumy told me taht you said that he was a leecher, i request pardon for my sayings about latin american, but i was so angry, but it´s true that everytime that a gp4argentina cars is posted here you start saying that we are leechers, finnaly i will ask for pardon to all of you, and when wai, and nico respond my new email, i will post it here, and all of us will know if it is a leech or not ;)
greetings DjFeDiS
Date: January 23, 2005 11:22PM
Posted by: vesuvius
Fongu said:
one great thing about this community is that theres people from all over the world united by one game.

That is very well sayed Fongu !!!

Date: January 23, 2005 11:24PM
Posted by: Eugenio Faria
I think this is whole misunderstanding,if E-shummi was a leecher he woulndt even had sent an e-mail to Nico (author of the Template).
So please calm dow,this forum is becoming a warzone!
Date: January 23, 2005 11:24PM
Posted by: ralphi
fongu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> man marko you do get so much stick for the tiniest
> thing and it gets blown out of all proportion!

it must be cuz i come from Croatia.. that's what it is..

Date: January 23, 2005 11:28PM
Eugenio Wrote:
I think this is whole misunderstanding,if E-shummi was a leecher he woulndt even had sent an e-mail to Nico (author of the Template).

Pictures said all, that are the pictures of the mail
Date: January 23, 2005 11:28PM
Eugenio Wrote:

Pictures said all, that are the pictures of the mail
Date: January 24, 2005 12:44AM
Posted by: Borjaserrano
.. As it was a misunderstanding, Gp4Argentina has removed the download link too until Wai give any permission to release it.

Date: January 24, 2005 12:47AM
Posted by: Brasileiro
I have to say something... As you guys can see I'm brazilian and i was born in Argentina. I access this forum for a long time, and I never noticed any kind of racism because my origin. We are here because we all like the same thing: GP4, so, stop with this stupid talk and let's get back the real propose of this comunit.

sorry - again - for my english... :)

================================================
| Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.8ghz | 1024mb Ram DDR 400 Kingston | Geforce 6600GT XFX ViVo | ASUS A7N8X-X | HD 80gb Maxtor | SevenTeam 350w | LCD LG 17'| Genius Force Feedback Speed Wheel |

Date: January 24, 2005 01:43AM
Posted by: Spike02
right, just to put an end to all of this, i was not contacted about this car but seeing as my name was actually mentioned in the post then i have no problems with an actual release. although the original car was intended for the 2004 gp4.gamer.nl seasonpack, i think it would be fair on those guys if you put some sort of mention in the readme.

other than that, i think it would be best to learn how to shape from scratch than to modify an existing car. just use this car as a step to making your own models.....
Date: January 24, 2005 02:16AM
So, the release of this car have your approbation? (if a mention is included on the readme.txt, of course)

Date: January 24, 2005 02:17AM
Posted by: Spike02
i can't see why not, just as long as credit is given where it is due....

[edit]my mistake, i just checked my old e-mail account and i was indeed asked for permission. i didn't explicitly say they could but the fact e-schumi e-mailed me signals their genuine intentions :)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/24/2005 02:21AM by Spike02.
Date: January 24, 2005 02:20AM
Misunderstanding resolved :)

Date: January 24, 2005 11:00PM
Posted by: smorr
okay, i am not taking sides or anything but i think that he was right to realease this car, providing that...

1) if it is the template car if i am not mistaken then it is ALL nicos car, so therefore he was the person to ask.
2) if 1 is true remove wais name as he did no work on the car.

no i do NOT support ripping, Leeching, what ever you want to call it

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: January 24, 2005 11:01PM
true nico did make the template.. but he didn't shape the car.. wai did..

Date: January 24, 2005 11:03PM
Posted by: smorr
i thought he did the whole car for the template car, oh well, i stand corrected.

The Flanker is gone. :(
Date: January 24, 2005 11:04PM
nope he remapped it i think i just made a template.. te car is wai's.. i think.. actually i'm oretty sure of it..

Date: January 24, 2005 11:20PM
Yep, the shape is maked by Wai.

Date: February 03, 2005 02:47AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
Now everyone join hands and sing Kum-bai-ya
Date: February 03, 2005 02:53AM
Posted by: Brasileiro
it's not that bad. if he repost the link i'll donwload it.

================================================
| Athlon XP 3200+ @ 2.8ghz | 1024mb Ram DDR 400 Kingston | Geforce 6600GT XFX ViVo | ASUS A7N8X-X | HD 80gb Maxtor | SevenTeam 350w | LCD LG 17'| Genius Force Feedback Speed Wheel |

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy