>>>B.A.R 007<<< By E_Shumy

Posted by DjFeDiS 
>>>B.A.R 007<<< By E_Shumy
Date: January 23, 2005 07:32PM
Posted by: DjFeDiS
This car was made by an Active Member of Gp4 Argentina.
Based on (BAR 006) 2004 Season template v1.0 from Wai Keen Lam (carshape) Nico (template & mapping)
Autor : E_Shummi (carshape & Painting)
E_Shummi & cccrrriiissstttiiiaaannn(mapping)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2005 08:47PM by markko.
Re: >>>B.A.R 007<<< By E_Shumy
Date: January 23, 2005 07:34PM
Posted by: kizz360
the livery is poor :( and the shape isnt the best either

Date: January 23, 2005 07:39PM
Posted by: sunil

even the though it's not accurate. i would appreciate E_Shummi for atleast he tried something. i hope he'd do well in future.

some thing is better than nothing.

that's all folks
Date: January 23, 2005 07:46PM
Posted by: six degrees
bloody e shummi....

a new year, a new leech (well an old one, but meh)

I suppose at least the original authors have been credited, but...... gah
Date: January 23, 2005 08:08PM
Posted by: Sniper
I think the livery is ok but the shape is just the same as the 006 but an other nose

Check out our website: www.heikkikovalainen.net
Date: January 23, 2005 08:10PM
Posted by: Gang$ta
I think he did his best, didn't add any downloadlinks so don't complain about leeching.
Date: January 23, 2005 08:29PM
Posted by: keiran
yes he did put download links in :S Read his post

This is just a quick job move the polys on the front wing down, looks rubbish and im pretty sure wai has not given you permission to release that.

Keiran

vMax.Keiran
Velocity Maximum Simulation Racing
www.vMaxSR.com
www.liveforspeed.net LFS Status:
Date: January 23, 2005 08:47PM
Posted by: markko
Download links removed.
Date: January 23, 2005 10:43PM
well markko do you want the email that autorize e_shumy to modify his car???I will send it to you and you will shut your mouth i think that all this forum critized our work only because we are LATINS and we live in LATINAMERIA. I apologise you, but i think that first you should ask for the autorization mail , and after that remove the link. I know that the car will be poor but we do the best with it and you will know that we aren´t great in that think we do the better, well if you want the autorization mail, send me an mail to djfedis@yahoo.com and soon i see it i will forward you the mail from Wai Keen Lam and Nico.I wish you understand me at all!!
Date: January 23, 2005 10:52PM
Posted by: team cason
Stop crying racist please. It makes you sound pathetic.

Posted by: vesuvius
I don't think that anyone critized your work because you are Latins atleast I don't have anything against you. and I don't think that this car is bad .
Here is an screen of the email

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2005 10:53PM by DjFeDiS.
Date: January 23, 2005 10:56PM
Posted by: ralphi
as far as i know, Wai who shaped the car never gave you permossion.. so... hmm...

and please.. do you really think we critize your work cuz your from Latino America?! ha! what a joke.. almost every here has a different nationality..

Date: January 23, 2005 11:01PM
where are you from ralphi?? I know that you don´pt critize all works from LA, because Eugenio faria works, Or Ricardo Lampert Works didnt been critized by you and your collegues because that are Exelents works,whereas we make poor stuff you hate it , i dont knok why, but everytime that in this forum you see gp4argentina the battle start, well i think that if Nico acepted the work, Wai has to be informed about that, because they are partners.
Date: January 23, 2005 11:08PM
Posted by: ralphi
well partners is a bit wrong.. i think nico only made the tempalte and maybe remapped the car.. anyway i thought you said both nico and wai gave you permission.. we aren't lieing are we?!

and... trust me, i critize every ones work.. just ask anyone that knows me.. that's just me... hell ask Sniper.. he'll tell you.. or ask six degrees, or Fongu... and so on and so on.. they make great cars... i still critize.. :o

Date: January 23, 2005 11:09PM
If we arent welcome in your comunity, say it and never will see me and other peolple here, but don´t say that we are lechers.
Date: January 23, 2005 11:13PM
When its confirmed that Wai is okay with you modifying his work, then you may repost the download links.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/23/2005 11:14PM by markko.
Date: January 23, 2005 11:14PM
Well you are right ralphi i apologise you, but Six Degrees what?? read thisRe: >>>B.A.R 007<<< By E_Shumy
Escrito por: six degrees (IP Guardada)
Fecha: 23 January 2005 07:46pm

bloody e shummi....

a new year, a new leech (well an old one, but meh)

I suppose at least the original authors have been credited, but...... gah

Read?? well he critized óur poor, or Best job, but all of us day by day are learning how to pape, shape etc. cars. You will undestand us.
Date: January 23, 2005 11:14PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
***sighs***

look as team cason said stop crying racist it makes you seem like a real chump. we do not hate your work because you are latin american, "latino", i myself am a great friend of eugenio faria and we are even working together on the F3000 Mod 2004 (progress is fast, a little advertising there ;)) so therefore your statements are unjustified, i have even seen one of Tahlenhorf's paint jobs on the Ferrari 2000 Template and it's great work, i just guess that the most of us feel that you have taken a great car and well spoilt it severly. many shapers say it is better to start from scratch and maybe you should take this into account.
i dont wish to sound rude and sorry if i am but: do the work from scratch, and do it to your best of your ability because then no one can criticize as its is 100% your work and better than what half of us can do and thats make boxes ;)
Date: January 23, 2005 11:15PM
Take the advice from Mini Maestro. Now, if you can confirm that Wai has agreed to letting you modify his works, you may repost your download links. Simple as that.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy