GPLapper v1.2 released. A laps.log viewer

Posted by CC 
GPLapper v1.2 released. A laps.log viewer
Date: January 20, 2005 01:58AM
Posted by: CC
Hi Everyone

I'm just letting everyone know that i have released GPLapper v1.2

GPLapper will read in the laps.log file that is created by GPxPatch and display the
data in a grid showing the laptimes, calculates the difference between drivers, ect.
For race it also calculates how many laps a driver has lead and how many fast laps done.

It shows a Drivers & Constructors championship ladder, you can also find out
how many poles, wins, podiums each driver/constructor has set and how many times
one driver out-qualifyed his team mate, along with a few other things.

I have set up a small web site to release it as it has been packaged up using Nullsoft's
NSIS installer. After downloading it simple click on the file and it will install. I have
put up some screenshots for you to see.

The site is..... [www.avon.net.au]

Go to the downloads page.

Please note that this is a .NET program and therefor will require the .NET Framework v1.0
to work and will only work on XP and Win98SE (i think). Make sure you read the Readme file
and the little manual to give you the "gist" of what your supposed to do, I tried to explain
things as clear as i could and intweb didn't seemed to have any trouble to get it to work
for him.

You will have to follow a few rules about how you save and load the log file's, so please
read those file's.

Hopefully you wont have any trouble and you find GPLapper usefull.

CC
Re: GPLapper v1.2 released. A laps.log viewer
Date: January 20, 2005 02:10AM
Posted by: fongu
sounds really good, i'll go try it out :)

Date: January 20, 2005 02:23AM
Thanks Fongu...post if you have any questions.
Date: January 20, 2005 11:49AM
Posted by: vesuvius
sounds great ,I will try it now.
Date: January 20, 2005 01:08PM
Posted by: intweb
Sorry CC,
Have been busy recently - but it worked fantastically!

I can verify that this is a fantastic tool, CC has done an amazing job. I used it mostly for testing as I was (off season), but it also lists every lap, so you can see how your progression went through each test.

Well done CC - you are a genius! :)
Date: January 20, 2005 10:59PM
Thanks intweb

I proberly should have mentioned that if you are in the middle of a championship, you wont see any thing in the results page as you must start from track one (melbourne), likewise if you have re-ordered in GP4 the tracks then you will have to change the order of the tracks in the Lapper.xml file (don't forget to re-number them correctly).

If like me you haven't changed the order then just ignore the results and championship ladder untill you start a new championship season.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy