Forum Request

Posted by iCeMaN pAuL 
Forum Request
Date: January 16, 2005 10:12PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
I have a request - to stop posting threads when a new 2005 car comes out! Everyone can go to the f1 section and f1 sites you know. There's really no point in posting the same topic twice IMO.

Anyone else agree?

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Re: Forum Request
Date: January 16, 2005 10:21PM
Posted by: vesuvius
I agree with you iCeMaN pAuL.So please post 2005 car pictures to f1 section.
Date: January 16, 2005 10:22PM
Posted by: F1Master
There is more relevance of a thread being created for every individual car launch than there is for this one.

Jeez, we are here for F1 related purposes so whats the problem with someone mentioning a new car being launched?

It makes it easier for the modders when the pics are located in individual threads.

WilliamsF1 Supporters

AMD Athlon64 3400, 512mb Corsair XMS3200LL memory, Asus K8V Deluxe mobo, Powercolor Radeon X800 Pro VIVO, 160G Maxtor HD, Soundblaster Audigy, Windows XP SP2.
Date: January 16, 2005 10:22PM
Posted by: ralphi
Paul that's the smartest thing you've said all year.... erm... i mean counting last year to :P

Date: January 16, 2005 10:26PM
OMG Ralphi agres with me. :P I must have made a good point. ;)

@ F1 master: This is the GP4 section, not F1. It doesn't exactly take a lot of effort (at least not for the rest of us) to go to the F1 section.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: January 16, 2005 10:28PM
Posted by: Kev188
yes, yes, but this is a "no needed thread",too,so we should delete it ,too !!!
Man,why shouldn´t I post a thread if I want and talk about it with other people ,if they want.
You´ve postet some needless threads ,too,don´t you ???
Why just overread my posts,if you don´t want to read anything of mine ?
Date: January 16, 2005 10:31PM
I don't have any problem with you posting a thread about a new 2005 car, as long as it's in the correct section (F1) and only if someone hasn't done one already.

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: January 16, 2005 10:37PM
Posted by: b-tone
cant we just keep everything in one thread?

____
Tony

Date: January 16, 2005 10:44PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
but b-tone we should have a thread @ all in the gp4 section.
comon you didnt do this for the 2004 cars unless an author requested it, i see the relevance with Yohanfgp making a TF105 post all the toyota pics possible in his thread to help him make it but if you are just posting "Mclaren MP4-20" and showing pics then do it in the F1 section.
if someone is gonna make the car i am sure they get the pics themselves as they know what they want.

this is just similar and impratical to a while ago when people were saying "Can i have 199x mod and so on" :(

dont drag the community downhill, if the car is coming i am sure the author will let us know.
and anyway most of the cars wont be made till malaysia --> imola earliest so why make the thread??
Date: January 16, 2005 10:46PM
@ Kev188: This sig is better.

;)

[edit]I don't mind hosting your sig for you so you don't loose picture quality.[/edit]

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 01/16/2005 10:52PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Date: January 16, 2005 10:53PM
thx for the sic I.P. !
I will never start one new thread anymore !!!
Everyone is bullying me,if I do this ! :-(
Date: January 16, 2005 11:04PM
LOL, use this addy [mysite.wanadoo-members.co.uk] for your sig, it's better quality. :P

[en-gb.facebook.com]
Date: January 17, 2005 02:51AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
@Kev188 - No one bullied you because you started a thread. They had a go at you because you can one and essentially demanded that someone make you a car. It doesn't work like that.
Date: January 17, 2005 01:35PM
I don´t want to push anyone to make a car for me !!!!!!!
No that´s not true !
You misunderstood me !
hm....There must be something wrong with my English,because my English Teacher often doesn´t know,what I mean,too.
hm.... I´ll work on it !
Date: January 17, 2005 01:58PM
Posted by: Ali
Useless discussion...
Date: January 17, 2005 02:24PM
Posted by: sonic
yea i agree can we just get rid of all the wingers and then all the threads would be ok.
get use to it ,kev there is never anything worth saying here unless you want to get shot down in flames.
becouse every body knows, better than every body else.

SUPER SONIC ALL THE TIME
Date: January 17, 2005 03:16PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
That's not what Paul was saying to be fair though Sonic. I remember a while back there were literally 10 hi tres helmet threads on the first page, its just not particularly necessary, you know? :)

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal
Date: January 17, 2005 03:30PM
Posted by: Iceman-Kimi
I don't have problems with it

Date: January 17, 2005 03:40PM
Posted by: sonic
Well now you have your say hey.ok fair enuff
But paul ant the moderator now is he ,so if people want to post pics , they can post pics.doesnt really matter if it f1,gp4 or anything to do with cars does it.its not like we only have 2 pages to post on is it.we have never ending pages and we ant paying for it are we.
to many people just seem to arc people up by saying stuff they dont need to say.
ive had some good posts and some bad but every time i post something in here all you get is these dills that think they own the form ,its public not private and its all for the good of f1 anyway. .to many of the regular people in here think they own the place,just becouse you make a littel model car for a pc game ant the be all and end all of f1.
thats all i have to say
oh and by the way man ,if your hitting like that i can see why you like paul.

SUPER SONIC ALL THE TIME
Date: January 17, 2005 03:45PM
Posted by: -qwerty-
"oh and by the way man ,if your hitting like that i can see why you like paul."

woa, okay. What's with the personal attack?! :|

Personally I don't see anyone thinking they own the place, this is among the best gp4 forums around. This is an english speaking forum, for most people english isnt their first language so I guess there's a lot of room for missunderstandings, even when a comment is made with the best of intentions.

Calm down mate! :|

-----------------

She says brief things, her love’s a pony
My love’s subliminal

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2005 03:45PM by -qwerty-.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy