Rear light properties

Posted by bones1834 
Rear light properties
Date: January 14, 2005 07:32AM
Posted by: bones1834
I noticed some of the cars have a "brighter" rear glow on their lights as they leave the pits and/or racing in rain. My question, is there a way to increase the glow of some of these lights on cars? Tweaker maybe? If anyone knows, please share. Thanks again.

Hope everyone is enjoying 2005. Two months till Melbourne.
Re: Rear light properties
Date: January 14, 2005 08:38AM
Posted by: quickslick
yes, it's possible to increase the rearlights for every single Car with Tweaker :-)
Date: January 16, 2005 05:59PM
Posted by: bones1834
Can you explain how? I used tweaker many times. Just not for such a thing as that. Thanks
Date: January 17, 2005 04:11PM
Posted by: quickslick
open the Tweaker, go to Line 30, mark Enable for the Rearlight Braking Simulation and now you can change the Braking sensivity for each Car in percent. After this go to Line 31, enable the Rearlight Glowposition, but you don't need make any changes there. At least go to Line 32 and here you can make all changes for the Braking Situation for every Single Car. If you've finished your changes, click at the Button apply and all is done.
Date: January 17, 2005 07:23PM
Posted by: blkcloud
I'm also having the same problem. I've tried the above suggestions. The only cars that has any rear light braking glow of any significance is both the Minardi & Jaguar cars.
Date: January 18, 2005 12:03AM
Posted by: matt
that is not the glow of the light,its the actual rear light that is not bright enough.Its how the carshape authors have made them.

nothing you can do unless you take the rear light of above cars and merge them into other cars via zmodeler.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy