MEGAPATCH 2004 [RELEASED!!!!]

Posted by 32BOBO32 
Re: MEGAPATCH 2004 [Your help is needed]
Date: January 14, 2005 07:07PM
Posted by: fongu
its a fantastic steering wheel, i use it :)

Date: January 14, 2005 09:21PM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
I think I can include you stwheel, stifflers... :) All Ferrari fans will be happy of that!! :) And to all who aren't Ferrari fans, you can always choose a different stwheel from CSM :)

@All
Please, let us know what you think about using Enzojz cars. He gave us permission last year for his 2003 cars (included in MegaPatch 2003) saying there was no problem at all using his cars. What you think? Can we use his cars this year too? Of course if, when he comes back, he tells us that he doesn't want us to use them, we'll remove the download! :) Please, let us know...

Date: January 14, 2005 10:06PM
Posted by: Guimengo
I imagine he would allow, but until then, what if he doesn't for whatever reason? :-o

I see a big discussion coming along, if that happens. The download would be removed, but it would be too late perhaps.

And
Date: January 14, 2005 10:11PM
Posted by: _Erix_
I think you should go for it. You've come this far, trusting his cars were available to you like they were in 2003. Otherwise you would have made those cars yourselves. I'd say use them unless you feel it will serious harm your relationship with him.

To be honest I'm happy not to be in your shoes, but I support you in your decision, whatever it will be. If you get into trouble about this, I'm sure we can arrange something. :)

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: January 14, 2005 10:12PM
Posted by: b-tone
release the set with default those 3 teams, and a cmu update with the 3 enzo cars so it could atleast be released fully under enzo's name, but if he gave 03 permission, then i don't think he'd mind. he probably isn't planning on making his own set anyway.
maybe Les knows?

____
Tony

Date: January 15, 2005 11:13AM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
Good Idea b-tone! A cmu update! And you boys? What do you think?
Date: January 15, 2005 12:33PM
Posted by: iCeMaN pAuL
:-o @ Ferrari steering wheel!

[en-gb.facebook.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/15/2005 12:33PM by iCeMaN pAuL.
Date: January 15, 2005 12:34PM
Posted by: stifflers mum
damned permission crap!
Date: January 15, 2005 01:15PM
Posted by: Norway
stifflers mum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> damned permission crap!

Realy?

I dont think so!

Date: January 15, 2005 02:03PM
Posted by: mortal
I would think that Enzojz would be only too proud to have his cars included in a 2004GP4 megapatch. One would expect that Enzojz and the other contibutors to the patch would also receive their due credit for the creation of their respective artwork within the mod itself. The wide dissemination of their artwork within the gp4 community will ensure their ongoing respect by the users of their product thus ensuring the community will continue to remain alive and also relevant to its users by remaining up to date with the latest and greatest modifications. To sum it it up I doubt very much that Enzojz would have anything to complain about, instead, he can bask in the kudos and appreciation from a grateful community. Respect to all the modders. mortal

[www.mediafire.com] Some say you should click it, you know you want to. :-) [www.gp4central.com] <----GP4 Central
Date: January 18, 2005 01:29PM
Posted by: stifflers mum
any news?
Date: January 18, 2005 02:49PM
Yeah, it will be on-line this night. I (or Bobo) will post the download links as soon as it's available!!! :)

Date: January 18, 2005 04:29PM
Posted by: WaZz
Great news

Date: January 18, 2005 09:44PM
I'm glad to announce that MP2004 is finally on-line!!!
Here's the link:
[www.gp4italia.org]
Please use the different mirrors available! :) Enjoy!! :)

Re: MEGAPATCH 2004 [RELEASED!!!!]
Date: January 18, 2005 11:01PM
Posted by: vesuvius
Great job guys ,downloading now.
Date: January 18, 2005 11:13PM
Posted by: WaZz
I just got it, and I tested it, I have to say that is an amazing work you've done!!!!

I have 2 problem :
- I am a keyboard player, is there any tips to control the acceleration ?
- I tested Magny-cours, and both renault are black

Date: January 18, 2005 11:46PM
Posted by: Deno
I have a big problem with this patch even if I have AMD Athlon 64 3200+ Geforce 6600GT etc. my Gp4 runs so slowly that I can't even drive and ferraries and some other teams are just in their livery color without sponsors. Even if I set smoother graphic setup it runs so slowly... What can I do?
Date: January 19, 2005 12:19AM
Posted by: weezerboy
awesome piece of work people..

only problem, the non tobacco Renaults are all black, except for the wings?!?
Date: January 19, 2005 01:24AM
Posted by: fisico04
absolutly amazing work guys, the graphics, the sound, the revs, the menu music, i love it all. havent tried the non tabacco renaults yet so cant say they are black but if they are, then bugger. apart from that well done to all that were involved.
Date: January 19, 2005 02:51AM
Posted by: agent_smith
I'm waiting so long for this mod to come out.
and thank you so much GP4 Italia team
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy