MEGAPATCH 2004 [RELEASED!!!!]

Posted by 32BOBO32 
MEGAPATCH 2004 [RELEASED!!!!]
Date: January 06, 2005 12:34PM
Posted by: 32BOBO32
EDIT: MEGAPATCH 2004 IS NOW ONLINE!!!

Oggo is working on megapatch 2004, but we need some helps.. First of all autorization to some cars... EnzojZ never answer my mail (i send 3 mail... :( ) so we need mclaren,jordan,toyota.... Please give us autorization to compile a good cars.wad....

@Dinga, i send you some mail but adress is not correct.. Can we use your loading map for megapatch 2004

Please answer us..

Thanks in advance

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2005 09:50PM by 32BOBO32.
Re: Megapatch 2004 (and @Dinga question)
Date: January 06, 2005 02:30PM
Posted by: Leslie
EnzojZ still enjoy his college life so if I can meet him at MSN then will ask for you team but I trust there will be no prolbem ...

Keep up your good jobs !!

:)

LeSLie

Dragon Racing - Home - Gallery - Forum - Download - Enzojz INTERVIEW !! - Gp4 Italia INTERVIEW !!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2005 02:30PM by Leslie.
Date: January 06, 2005 10:16PM
Posted by: Dinga
@32BOBO32 - Feel free to use the maps and intros as you like, in fact thanks for asking to use them. Don't know why you had problems mailing me as I've just checked address in readme.

Date: January 07, 2005 01:59PM
Thanks boys!!!! Leslie let me know as soon as possible if you talk with EnzoJz! :D
Date: January 07, 2005 04:16PM
Posted by: six degrees
what cars do you plan on including? :)
Date: January 08, 2005 12:21PM
some by Shutt1e, some by Dahie... i dont have no answer from EnzoJz.... Do you have any sort of authorization for cars?
Date: January 08, 2005 03:04PM
Posted by: danm
dahies always been a good chap :D

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
Date: January 08, 2005 03:49PM
32BOBO32 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> some by Shutt1e, some by Dahie... i dont have no
> answer from EnzoJz.... Do you have any sort of
> authorization for cars?

no not really, sorry, I was just curious :)
Date: January 09, 2005 06:43PM
Posted by: gpxcartworld
Guys, please, we need your help! Our set is almost done complete, we've got a revolutionary physic file, 2004, order, all we need to make a great pack. We just miss 3 cars: Mclaren, Toyota and Jordan :( We'll be forced to release the set with 3 2001 default cars if we don't find anyone who's kind enough to give us the permission to include his car in the set...
Btw, the actual car list:
Ferrari: latest beta from Nic and Matt (authorized)
Williams: latest from Dahie (early season)
McLaren: missing
Renault: latest from Shutt1e
BAR: latest from Dahie
Sauber: latest from Shutt1e
Jaguar: latest from Dahie
Toyota: missing
Jordan: missing
Minardi: latest from Shutt1e
Fatnasy team: on original Prost shape, blank textures.
Please, can someone help us in filling those "holes"? Thanks to all of you that have helped and will help us in the future.

Date: January 09, 2005 06:49PM
sorry to go ot slightly Diego... I didn't realise shutt1e made a minardi?
Date: January 09, 2005 07:01PM
Yes, he did. It was his first 2004 car. You can find it here:
www.gp4italia.org/modules.php?name=Downloads&d_op=viewdownloaddetails&lid=113&ttitle=Minardi_PS04b_[Bahrain]_[2004]#dldetails

Date: January 10, 2005 02:08AM
Posted by: Joeku
dude i hope you get permission quick that looks like a sweet patch
Date: January 11, 2005 09:51AM
Posted by: quickslick
what about fongu's Minardis? they're all awesome, would be great if Kev and Ross gives his permission to use his Cars :-)
Date: January 11, 2005 11:05AM
Yes.... but we need to talk with EnzoJz... we try to contact him 5 times in last 2 months..... but no answer.. i'm very sorry for this... i think that him would give us autorization.. but we have no answer... :(
Date: January 11, 2005 11:18AM
Posted by: quickslick
a little off topic, do you know something about the progress for the Mod 98? there are no news for a long time
Date: January 11, 2005 07:32PM
Posted by: BenjaminB
I would just like to know if the perf & phsyics files are going to be competive when racing in Ace mode. All the perf files that are currently being released are too easy, so when racing with a decent car setup, it is just far too easy to drill the AI cars at all the tracks.

Looking forward to the patch. I've been waiting for it since March of 2004!

Thanks.
Date: January 11, 2005 07:40PM
Yes, they're gonna be. The physic file included in the MP is based on the concept of the new physic of the 86 MOD, and it will be different from any other 2004 physic file ever released. I hope it will satisfy you! :)

Date: January 14, 2005 03:32PM
Posted by: _Erix_
I'm just curious, did enzojz ever promised you to use his cars in your set? If so just use them. I'm sure you have made some sort of agreement in the beginning of 2004. It's sad you mis three cars! that's not easy to fix.

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: January 14, 2005 05:48PM
EnzojZ cars are not currently use in any cars.wad update... These cars are avayble from months in enzojz site.. Enzojz never refuse to give authorization to anyone but since he starts college's life he became "lost in university" :P
I send 5 mail starting from months ago and wrote some post in this forum but enzo never answered my mails.... >I think that wil be no probem using enzojz cars because enzo is a sweet person and as wrote up, his cars are not useed in no cars.wad.
I prefer ask to him authorization but dont know when he return to a "normal" internet life.....
What do you think?
Is possible use his cars? If yes, when he return and if he don't give us permission we will cancel the download from our server... In this time we have necessity to know what comunity think. We have made a good job but we have necessity of some cars...
So please write your point of view.. everybody please..
Thanks in advance and sorry for my english :P
Re: MEGAPATCH 2004 [Your help is needed]
Date: January 14, 2005 06:54PM
Posted by: stifflers mum
do you wanna install my steeringwheel?
ok, it looks something like ferraris wheel, but...its not bad imo. looks
pretty realistic imo.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/14/2005 06:56PM by stifflers mum.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy