Is there anywhere any "junior formula" carshape?

Posted by ILE_FIN 
Is there anywhere any "junior formula" carshape?
Date: January 03, 2005 04:24PM
Posted by: ILE_FIN
Is there anywhere available any next carshapes?: Formula Ford, F3, F3000, or some other "formula jr series"!

I know F3000 and F3 carshapes have been made but is there any place to download those or can makers of those shapes sent them to me???

I will be wery happy I will get one of those... :-)

---
Re: Is there anywhere any "junior formula" carshape?
Date: January 03, 2005 05:26PM
Posted by: Kev188
Formula Renault , I think.
I´m not sure.....
Date: January 03, 2005 05:38PM
Posted by: anze89
somebody was making F3000 mod, maybe you could ask him for the shape

Date: January 03, 2005 05:53PM
Posted by: kizz360
it was mini maestro but hes not gona be online for a few weeks maybe until he gets a new isp. i believe eugenio made the f3000 shape

kizz

Date: January 03, 2005 06:28PM
Posted by: Jithendra
im on the look 4 the worldseries & F3 shapes

I have the World series by Nissan and 2 F3000 shapes(one less detailed than the other).
The world series one is for personal use,and the f3000 one is gonna be part of the F3000 mod that will soon (I think) be released.I was working on it but for a lot of reasons I decided to stop the development of it.Mini Maestro is now finishing it, painting the 3 teams left and some helmets.
Date: January 04, 2005 10:24AM
Posted by: Jithendra
hey can u send me the worldseries shape.. do u have karthikeyan's car in it

Date: January 04, 2005 03:58PM
Posted by: ILE_FIN
@Eugenio Faria: I thought F3000mod was cancelled... But that shape would be awsome! And also that worldseries shape but I think you wont send it to anybody...(?)

---
As I said, the world series by nissan shape is for personal use only ( I will maybe update it so I can use it in this years World Series by Renault MOD )
About the F3000 shape,wait a little bit,I gave all the work I have done for the f3000 MOD (and it was a lot!!) to Mini Maestro so he could finish the helmets and some cars,so its just a matter of some weeks of waiting...

Heres the World series by Nissan car (sorry to 56k users) :

And the 1.0 (low detailed) Version of the F3000 Shape

Date: January 04, 2005 04:14PM
Posted by: kizz360
nice cant wait for the f3000 mod

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy