Tigershark's pitboard question....

Posted by Atomik 
Tigershark's pitboard question....
Date: December 04, 2004 12:18PM
Posted by: Atomik
Hey, I just installed Tigershark's pitboard panels for GPxPatch. It works, but the thing is, the pitboards are there all the time. Normally they are supposed to appear a few meters before the start finish line and disappear a few meters after. But for me they are there all lap long. I tried to set them to the "grayed out" position in gpxpatch, but then they only appear when i'm pressing CTRL-1.

Am I missing something ?

I'm using GPxPatch 3.90 (the latest one)

Thanks

"You know I couldn't go more on the inside, I was actually on the grass so ... I don't know, either Michael had his eyes closed or somehow his hands slid on the steering or something..." - Jacques Villeneuve, Jerez 1997, Post-Race Press Conference
Re: Tigershark's pitboard question....
Date: December 04, 2004 01:04PM
Posted by: Lo2k
Grey state means panel is in off mode at game start, and thus you can enable/disable it again later with Ctrl-1.

I don't know how Tigershark made his panel but he should have specified ranges in panel settings.

Re: Tigershark's pitboard question....
Date: December 04, 2004 02:29PM
Posted by: Atomik
Yes it has and I know it worked before when I applied the gp4.gamer.nl 2003 patch. Then it showed up ok just before the start/finish line. But now i'm trying to build my season (2005) myself and I installed the pitboards as described in the installation file but there fixed... but there is a range in the ini file but it doesn't seem to take that into account

"You know I couldn't go more on the inside, I was actually on the grass so ... I don't know, either Michael had his eyes closed or somehow his hands slid on the steering or something..." - Jacques Villeneuve, Jerez 1997, Post-Race Press Conference
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy