Grand Prix Games Mod (Send Files so we can sort this out)

Posted by kizz360 
well, im already on list as a tester for Stan and Six Degress, but any team that drops out, i have a ready to go team and helmet...

Jenson drives it like he owns it; Lewis drives it like he stole it
hargreaves racing thats team 1 are ready to go :) EDIT well it was but it appears i've deleted all the cars i've ever made .Not happy i think it was a virus my pc's had

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/19/2005 10:30AM by Sauber89.
Re: Grand Prix Games Mod (Sorting It Out )
Date: March 20, 2005 05:25PM
Posted by: kizz360
Right time to finnish this mod before it dies

Teams have 1 week to send the files to me in one of three ways:

1. over msn - my email is kizz360@hotmail.com
2. via PM on these forums
3. by emailing their files to gpgmod@gmail.com

If teams are struggling e.g. lost car files, can not paint, dont have a second driver or anything else please contact me so we can sort this out and get the mod released.

so far 2 teams have sent their files to me.

IF A TEAM FAILS TO CONTACT ME WITHIN THE WEEK THEY WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE MOD

who wants to be 2nd driver at dutchie-f1? iceman-kimi just refused the contract i offered him. the season almost start and the panick is coming along at dutchie-f1. with no 2nd driver we have an problem. to your change!

this is officiel news

Teamboss Dutchie-F1

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
I am free ! :) :) :)

Re: Grand Prix Games Mod (Sorting It Out )
Date: March 21, 2005 12:32AM
Posted by: Guimengo
Yeah I am still in, Matt :P
Spoke with Kizz today, and I thought about the idea of us finishing other cars and placing test drivers instead of the guys who had teams but gave up on this mod!

I am actually going to go back at texturing for GP4 by the end of the week, and I have to redownload carshapes and templates, but I will do the work again :)
well I ain't given up, just waiting for Ralphi to send the car :)

PSN/Xbox 360 ID - Ianwoollam
Gran Turismo Racing is in,

We will be delayed, but i got spring break to sort our livery back out (there was a bug in it)will get you the files to you hopefully by friday :)

The Flanker is gone. :(
I just had my Spring Break this week, and used it very wisely, meaning I did no work on GP4 at all :P
Sorry if i brought crap back up, but is this still going on? I might take part if someone doesn't or left the community?

www.footballsfinestgfx.co.uk

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/04/2005 05:00PM by jonny.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy