Grand Prix Games Mod (Send Files so we can sort this out)

Posted by kizz360 
Well, I believe the drivers will have performance files based on their best laps on each track ;-). For example, I fly around Melbourne (1:24:014 on Acciarri's perf file v.7), but in a couple of tracks I am not as fast.

The engine files should be based on real F1, I suppose, but that's not as important, there should be a nice balance :).
a 24? man thats good, i dont even think i have driven all the tracks, oh well, i know all the circuits except hungaroring. can we start a new thread for liery submissions and helmets for screen shots? also can we do it like the mdp mod with a basic version? i only have sucky dial up and 40+ mb takes for ever.
smorr, don't worry about that :). I haven't driven every track yet; infact, I've barely driven at all, except for Monza and Australia, and some Sepang. I have actually set that lap in my second lap out in Melbourne, after about 2 months off from GP4 (previously I haven't driven much either), so I was very surprised myself :).

About submitting stuff, better wait and have all of your things done, so there's no overload of stuff lying around.

Just to reiterate something I posted about my team before, it is called Emleen Racing, powered by Honda engines, and I haven't decided the shape yet, but the colors will be: blue, with some green areas as well as yellow stripes.

:)
Ok, I just want to put Kurt's name here, as an available driver (Swooping Falcon, or Kurteesemo is his name here) :).

EDIT: and here's my helmet, should be final or very close to it :)

[img.photobucket.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2004 09:58AM by Guimengo.
wat type of helmet is that gui :P hehe
mine is to come... trying to get somewhere to host it... ill use photobucket i think

GPGSL WDC Season 4

Just waiting for sponsor confirmation, and may add a few little other things!

GPGSL WDC Season 4
here is the first screenshots of my car, what you think iceman-kimi?

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
harjinator - I am going to paint your car for you, although i am not going to enter this championship, anyone who wants to enter another championship if they didnt get into this one go to:

[saturdaynight.s5.com]
all i need 2 know is what sponcors u have, engine suppliers and fuel suppliers etc...
heres our prelim livery - a touch or irish in there.
still looking for a driver, might have to hold a shootout ;)

____
Tony

ill drive allthough id like to do some painting

MDBSnake Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> here is the first screenshots of my car, what you
> think iceman-kimi?
>
>
>
> --------------------------------------------------
> ------------------
> if you drive, stay drive and get some points
> check my site:
>
>

Very good mister snake
I have placed sponcors which i fort would b ok, wot do u think, it was only a quick job?

[www.simracingworld.com]

[www.simracingworld.com]
Snake: Wwhere you get that tyre for zmodeller
you can find it on gp4.gamer.nl , under the subject graphics -> banden en wielen (tyres & wheels)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Thanks a lot!
another pics:

Gibernau: Please send me your helmet! If you don't have, tell me, what you want and I'll do it for ya!
Hey b-tone,

May I be your team-mate?

If you have already one, no probl...

--------------------------------------------
Rocker

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/30/2004 05:12PM by rocker.
Who still needs a team mate? or no one left :( (no one has pmed me :-/)

H E L L O
spanky5, the adidas sponsor on the engine cover goes the other ay (bars get bigger, not smaller)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy