Grand Prix Games Mod (Send Files so we can sort this out)

Posted by kizz360 
Is there anyone that still needs a teammate?
I can paint my own helmet, that's all I know how to do... but I can help painting the car and stuff, I never even tried to paint a car in GP4 (I used to do some GP2/GP3 stuff), but it's never too late to start...
I don't mind abou car number and etc, I just don't wanna drive a car with tobacco logos.

--------------------------------------------
Rocker
is it possible to have a hand-drawn livery? I'm crap at drwaing with a PC!

Team Japan Owner - GPGNC
harnijator: Just print the templates, draw the livery, scan it back to pc, and finished ;)
sorry i'm late... me thinks we need a bit more black in it and the vodafone logo

Remember the legends
Here we go:

Well, you guys have the car about ready, so I will change my colors to blue, with some green and yellow stripes :)
@smorr

i quite fancied painting my own livery, i was thinking we could run a two car team, same shape, different colours, you could have a black car (like the one ive already seen), i could run white, i know the main sponsor is Gran Turismo, what other sponsors are we having, and roughly where?

nvm.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2004 06:15PM by -Mikey-.
i got my shape ready, its the toyota shape now i need to paint it :)

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2004 06:51PM by MDBSnake.
why u showing us the shape is just enjojz shape and painted green

yes thats true, but i made a template of it so i can easy paint it. in a short time the painted car is ready

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
well im still waiting for kieran to finnish building the car before i can paint our livery

gona come up with one on another template atm

wonder who will do our car.. me or Ian :o

Go on ralphi, i think you should do it...
how can you put wheels under the car in zmodeler?

That was so stupid I had to delete it.

Fongu: Please check your PMs if you would :) thanks.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/29/2004 10:27PM by Ferrari_Fuhrer.
so how does this work??

I mean the drivers and stuff? Internet??

Well im in :)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
can kizz or some1 else do a team driver status sheet ?

i wanted in but i dont have a clue whats going on some one needs to take control and say whos doin what :p

Indeed

==================================
Huh?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy