Getting helmets into GP4

Posted by shep34 
Getting helmets into GP4
Date: November 25, 2004 12:29AM
Posted by: shep34
I am in great need of a simple explanation of how to get new helmet tga's or tex's to show up in GP4. I have HelmetInstaller and GPMaster, and CarSetCreator4, but i just cant seem to get either one of them to work for me!!
With CSC4, i can easily get the main helmet image displayed, but how do i get the "face" option to be able to be loaded???
Sorry if this seems a stupid/simple question, but it really is annoying me!! LOL
Hope someone can hwelp, or point me in the direction of a guide for dummies!
Re: Getting helmets into GP4
Date: November 25, 2004 11:23PM
Posted by: RobertYull
Use the helmet installer 1.10 from Reinier Tetteroo. Check www.grandprixgames.org = Grand Prix 4 / Editors / Utilities / HelmetInstaller

Competing in Formula 1 for several years has definitely influenced my Personality; I am constantly searching for perfection. If you want to be succesful, you have to be determined, push yourself to the limit and give your best

Ayrton Senna da Silva
Date: November 25, 2004 11:24PM
Posted by: RobertYull
Sorry try this link!

[www.grandprixgames.org]

Competing in Formula 1 for several years has definitely influenced my Personality; I am constantly searching for perfection. If you want to be succesful, you have to be determined, push yourself to the limit and give your best

Ayrton Senna da Silva
Date: November 25, 2004 11:32PM
Posted by: Guimengo
Shame my instructions didn't work for you, Glen :(
Date: November 26, 2004 04:52AM
Posted by: shep34
Gui, your help was fantastic!!! I had started this post a few hours before you helped me! So, you have definetely helped me out. Am 1/2 way thru doing a mock-up 2005 lineup of helmets now. Hopefully it all gets into the game!
Date: November 26, 2004 06:50AM
Posted by: Guimengo
:D glad to hear!!! :)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy