pitwall and garagebox textures ?

Posted by Atomik 
pitwall and garagebox textures ?
Date: November 24, 2004 08:02PM
Posted by: Atomik
Hey, I'm trying to update my GP4 graphics to the 2005 season...

I found the pitcrew textures (in anim.wad)

But what about the garage box and pitwall graphics ? Can't seem to locate them. Or are they in each separate track.wad file. If so, where ?

Thanks for the help !

"You know I couldn't go more on the inside, I was actually on the grass so ... I don't know, either Michael had his eyes closed or somehow his hands slid on the steering or something..." - Jacques Villeneuve, Jerez 1997, Post-Race Press Conference
Re: pitwall and garagebox textures ?
Date: November 24, 2004 08:04PM
Posted by: kizz360
they are located in each separate track wad, and are in numbered differently for each track so you have to update them each track at a time :(
kizz

Date: November 24, 2004 08:06PM
man that sucks !

"You know I couldn't go more on the inside, I was actually on the grass so ... I don't know, either Michael had his eyes closed or somehow his hands slid on the steering or something..." - Jacques Villeneuve, Jerez 1997, Post-Race Press Conference
Date: November 24, 2004 11:57PM
Posted by: Ferrari_Fuhrer
This might make no sense at all, but if it does make sense, it could save you some time:

If you have the original downloads of the 2004 graphics for each track, take a look at the readme file. The 11th team for at least some of the tracks was changed to an FIA garage / pitwall....and it helpfully tells you which files in the .wad they are so you can change them.

Therefore, take a look, and hopefully the other teams are the ones directly around those files! Comprehend?
Date: November 25, 2004 12:33AM
Posted by: gap177
Guys,,,,,,,I have a Word Document with the 2005 Garages but not the Pitwalls.
I can send by email if ya need it.

Glenn(Cdn)

You will have to ask today or tomorrow as I am moving and wont have a net connection for a week or so.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/25/2004 12:34AM by gap177.
Date: November 25, 2004 04:39AM
Posted by: Bigbrother
Gap please send me that word document if you can, thx in advance!

emailaddy: fa038930@skynet.be
Date: November 25, 2004 12:38PM
Posted by: b-tone
use csm - it has an automatic pitbox patcher in it, and an easy pitstand patcher too.

easy as:

Track1 =interlagos2001 ;Jacerapagua
Track2 =imola2001 ;Imola

;Jacerapagua
Track1Team1 =Pitboxes\Lotus_1.tex,Pitboxes\Lotus_2.tex,Pitboxes\Lotus_3.tex,Pitboxes\Lotus_4.tex
Track1Team2 =Pitboxes\Tyrrell_1.tex,Pitboxes\Tyrrell_2.tex,Pitboxes\Tyrrell_3.tex,Pitboxes\Tyrrell_4.tex
Track1Team3 =Pitboxes\Williams_1.tex,Pitboxes\Williams_2.tex,Pitboxes\Williams_3.tex,Pitboxes\Williams_4.tex
Track1Team4 =Pitboxes\Zakspeed_1.tex,Pitboxes\Zakspeed_1.tex,Pitboxes\Zakspeed_3.tex,Pitboxes\Zakspeed_4.tex

____
Tony

Date: November 25, 2004 12:39PM
ow cool thanks for the advice !

Date: November 25, 2004 04:27PM
Posted by: Max Downforce
You can copy an existing mod that uses the structure B-tone mentions and delete the folders of the stuf you don't need. Then change the textures of all the pitbox garages to customize it. Then throw in your own stuff and voila.... ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: November 25, 2004 04:33PM
Posted by: b-tone
best to wait* for 1.25 as it does it a bit different

*not more than a week or two hopefully ;)

____
Tony

Date: November 25, 2004 04:40PM
Posted by: Max Downforce
Ok thanx Tony, after finishing my MDP Fantasy Mod i was pretty much fed up with GP4 editting (except carpainting) so i haven't been following the latest news on csm ;)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy