Grandprixgames Download Problems

Posted by Richard J 
Grandprixgames Download Problems
Date: September 27, 2004 02:09AM
Posted by: Richard J
I am having problems downloading files from the download section in both GP4 and GP3. I am using Windows XP Home with the Service Pack 2 update. I can open the selected category (example CARS). The list of available files comes up. When I select a file to download, I either get a blank page indicating the download is done, but more often I get "cannot dispaly pages". I check my internet settings as indicated with the information contained in the cannot open pages displays. Still no luck. About the only way I have been able to download anything is if I select the most recent downloads panel on the right. Other messages I get is "cannot find server." Are there problems with this sites download section? Anyone else having similar problems? I have Norton Internet Security on my system, I disabled it, that did not help.

Richard J
Re: Grandprixgames Download Problems
Date: September 27, 2004 02:42AM
Posted by: Paco
I downloaded lots of files 2 or 3 days ago, it was working perfectly and fast...
Date: September 27, 2004 07:21AM
Posted by: quickslick
I have the same Problems Richard, but i don't use the SP2.
Date: September 27, 2004 07:30AM
Posted by: ColdBlood
Same here! @.@

Race with no fear! - Gilles Villeneuve

Date: September 27, 2004 10:49AM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
I had problem aswell; even if you have security set to medium, some downloading features are disabled, so you should go to tools->internet options->security->set medium level, open custom, and set downloading files to prompt and download signed active x to prompt.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy