template problem

Posted by MDBSnake 
template problem
Date: September 16, 2004 08:38PM
Posted by: MDBSnake
i download the sauber c22 car template and i opend it.
i have change the textures of the first file.
now the problem: i saw two upperside of the nose. so i want to give car one and car 2 a different nose (one blue other orange).
i want to see it so i opend zmodeler the first car was perfect with the blue nose, but the other car has a blue nose with a orange place in the middle.
and on the two cars are the same number

If you are racing, keep on racing and get some points!

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
GPG Super League Season 9 Testers Champion*
Re: template problem
Date: September 16, 2004 08:44PM
screenshots are going on my site so you can see the problem

GPG Super League S11 | Driver #41 | Team-manager | Snake Motorsports Racing Group | Next Race: Emmeloord - Flevoland GP | Constructors: 10th | Best Race Finish: 1st
Date: September 16, 2004 08:51PM
Posted by: Willb
you probably need to use two totally diff textures for diff cars
so rename the textue that is messed Hi_?????_oranage and the open the .gp4 shapoe in 3D editor and rename textures and replace the Hi_????? (the blue nose one) with Hi_?????_orange.

I had to do this with my silverstone BAR because the numebrs on teh front were messed the top haf was of the number 10 and the bottom half of the number was the tail of the 9!

hope this helps

Thanks

Regards

Willb
Date: September 16, 2004 08:56PM
when the site is uploaded the screenshots are on mine site

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy