GP4Master Problem

Posted by Mich@elSchum@cher 
GP4Master Problem
Date: September 16, 2004 05:44PM
Posted by: Mich@elSchum@cher
I have had this problem for the last week or so now and can't seem to do anything about it - and it is now starting to pee me off because i cant update my helmets in cars.wad (in some cases). When i tried to load GP4Master up, it keeps displaying the message "Invalid GP4.EXE Path. Please configure..." so i reset it as you do to C:\Program Files\Infogrames\Grand Prix 4 etc and when I tick ok the same message comes up!!??!! Just in case it has anything to do with it, i am using gpxpatch 3.81 (and yes my gp4.exe is in the GP4 folder by the way in case you are wondering) but i am just wondering if i also need to put another gp4.exe patch in the folder - one that is compatible with this program. Any advice much appreciated.
Re: GP4Master Problem
Date: September 16, 2004 05:47PM
Posted by: MarcLister
What version of GP4 do you use? GP4Master only gets on with the original version. What I do is to have both versions of GP4 in the folder one called GP4.exe for playing the other GP4m for GP4Master version. I just rename the GP4.exe to GP4p.exe (for playing) and remove the m in the GP4m.exe when I want to use GP4Master.
Re: GP4Master Problem
Date: September 16, 2004 05:58PM
Posted by: gap177
or just drop a Gp4v1.00 exe and rename gp4_old.exe,,,,,,,pt Gp4Master to that!

Glenn(Cdn)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy