MS Helmet Italy by "DOC MAMIS"

Posted by mad otter 
MS Helmet Italy by "DOC MAMIS"
Date: September 11, 2004 09:30PM
Posted by: mad otter
As many of you have seen, i recently made my first piece for GP4. My Schumacher Italian Grand Prix Helmet.

see it here:

[www.grandprixgames.org]

I was looking in the Jordan thread here and thinking what an @#$%& he is for stealing the Jordan, so i decieded to see what else he has on his site. I looked down the page and saw MY schumacher italian helmet.

I know its my piece due to the "airbrush" gold around the stars and the AMD logos are not in the correct place. These were going to be fixed in V3.

As i said in the last post, if this is gonna continue with leechers I dont think ill be finishing anymore of the projects I have started.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Re: MS Helmet Italy by "DOC MAMIS"
Date: September 11, 2004 09:31PM
Posted by: mad otter
See his website here:

[mx.geocities.com]

what a wanker...

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

AMD Athlon 64 3200+, 1024mb PC3200 GeIL Goldern Dragon RAM, ATi Sapphire X800 256mb, Windows XP
Date: September 11, 2004 09:33PM
Posted by: ralphi
"¡Lo sentimos! este sitio está temporalmente inaccesible.

El sitio que estás intentando accesar ha excedido su tasa de transferencia de datos.

El acceso a este sitio será reestablecido dentro de una hora. Por favor, intenta nuevamente más tarde.
[mx.geocities.com]

Si sigues encontrando problemas, visita nuestra área de ayuda para información y asistencia."

yeah.. real wanker..

Date: September 11, 2004 09:58PM
Posted by: Borjaserrano
Just don´t mention any misdeed of this &%$·$&% guy. In Gp4Argentina we are removing all his threads.

Date: September 11, 2004 09:59PM
Posted by: six degrees
exceeded his bandwidth... which is kinda scary cos it means the "uninitiated" are visiting his site and downloading "his" works... time to start the name and shame thread methinks
Date: September 11, 2004 10:04PM
Posted by: Button14
this guy takes the complete and utter p**s mad otter only just released it and hes already claiming it

Date: September 12, 2004 01:35AM
Posted by: Guimengo
On the top of the site, it says he took others' works, and put on the site. I didn't download any, but from what you guys say, he puts in the readmes that the files are his :|
Date: September 12, 2004 04:54AM
Posted by: Flash Formula
oh no, not more...

Our site and other sites should come up with a system for are downloads.

Something like:
If you want to download a file, you email the author for some sort of code or password, the author then keeps a log on all passwords or codes given out and then if one of them's a leecher, the author speads the word to other authors and stops that user from downloading more work.

Sound stupid, but it might stop future leechers.

Date: September 12, 2004 07:52AM
Posted by: bojan_tarticchio
Also my Ferrari is there with only car number changed to 3... something, like Badoer's. It's amazing how bad this little modification is :)

As for password, that would really hit in the head only honest users, not to mention floods of mails in our inbox asking for password. We already have a working system, removing his files from every proper GP4 sites and banning him from forums and deleting his posts. If he keeps his pathetic site with leeched works, I really doubt his counter will go much higher than it is now.

---------------------
Bojan Tarticchio
Date: September 12, 2004 12:25PM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
Dont speak about this f..... guy only tell us if he released a new "leeched" work.
Date: September 12, 2004 12:34PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
yep, he's leeched a BAR and Toyota too and changed the number and released it!

Very bad that he has to make GP4 people delay or try to stop people from leeching. Especially Enzojz and now Mad Otter.

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 12, 2004 03:43PM
Posted by: kizz360
hmmm anyone else think that 'his' test drivers helmets look identical to raztahz's?
Date: September 12, 2004 03:54PM
Posted by: Spike02
our BAR :\
Date: September 12, 2004 10:54PM
Posted by: _Erix_
He even 'improved' our Jordan! It's kind of hilarious but also sad. He should have had this stuff just at his homepage and not on the main gp4 sites...

[1991] [2003] [2004] [gp2 world series]
Date: September 12, 2004 10:55PM
Posted by: ralphi
ohnestly he shouldn't have had it at all..

Date: September 12, 2004 11:31PM
Posted by: Doctor
I expel it from my site and from my forum for promoting your stolen works.

But the some sites publish these works.

It is a lack of respect to the authors.

PD: Sorry for my poor inglish

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy