V8 Supercars Mod?

Posted by SchueyFan 
V8 Supercars Mod?
Date: September 06, 2004 09:56AM
Posted by: SchueyFan
I was searching through the posts and i found that there was a V8 Supercar WIP mod. has this finished and is it available for download?

If not, could someone please make one, because BTTC, (maybe) a ETTC mod and a Brazilian Stock Car Mod, and the V8s are one of the best touring car series in the world!

Its also one of the major series in Australia, New Zealand and is expanding into China in 2005 and other areas in Asia and the Middle East. (Dubai, Singapore, Cape Town)

X (@ed24f1)
Re: V8 Supercars Mod?
Date: September 06, 2004 10:35AM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
I don't recall ever hearing about the Supercars having races in Dubai, Singapore and Cape Town. I know they were supposed to race in Shanghai this year (before the F1's) but they postponed it for 12 months. But these otehr races, I've never heard of them.
Date: September 06, 2004 11:13AM
Posted by: Korn_Freak

well progress kinda stalled, and everyone went there seperate ways, so there is no V8 MOD anymore.

Date: September 06, 2004 11:37AM
Posted by: Palomino
Korn_Freak Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> > well progress kinda stalled, and everyone went
> there seperate ways, so there is no V8 MOD
> anymore.
>

thats a shame really because V8 supercars lack a decent game at the moment, i wouldnt classify v8 supercars (1 and 2) a game. its a bloody arcade game directed at console players. rubish.

[www.kraftwerk.com]
Date: September 06, 2004 11:53AM
Dubai, Singapore and Cape Town are supposedly bidding for a race!

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 06, 2004 12:26PM
Posted by: Bernie The Bolt
I don't imagine them getting one. As far as I know, there is a lot of resitance to the series exapnding internationally too much. Some people think that the China round shouldn't be part of an Australian Championship. Plus I think there was talk of another New Zealand race.
Date: September 06, 2004 01:08PM
yeah i know, but i just added it so someone could make the mod :D

X (@ed24f1)
Date: September 06, 2004 01:49PM
Posted by: Sil3nt-War
I dont think there is another new zealand race. They are just moving the race from pukekohe to auckland city. We dont exactly have any good tracks suitable for some decent v8 racing.
Date: September 06, 2004 02:37PM
Posted by: DaveEllis
thats a shame really because V8 supercars lack a decent game at the moment, i wouldnt classify v8 supercars (1 and 2) a game. its a bloody arcade game directed at console players. rubish.

There is a mod being made for N2003 if you really want the v8s

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
theRacingLine.net
SportsCarArchives.com
Date: September 06, 2004 03:41PM
Posted by: Palomino
Really Ellis? awesomnator!

[www.kraftwerk.com]
Date: September 06, 2004 06:16PM
Posted by: Race_Monkey
palomino you need to fix those centre tags (or get a mod to do it)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy