New Website

Posted by Marclaren 
New Website
Date: August 31, 2004 11:52AM
Posted by: Marclaren
I've just made my own website for grand prix 4, If anybody has RENUALT 2004, MINARDI 2004, 2 EXTERNAL STEERING WHEELS, HI-RES TRACKS, AND HELMETS, please let me know as i need to add some to the site ;)

[www.gp4stuff.cjb.net]

Re: New Website
Date: August 31, 2004 12:06PM
Posted by: Button14
looks pretty good

Date: August 31, 2004 12:10PM
thanks

Date: August 31, 2004 12:14PM
Posted by: SchueyFan
ask Enzo for his Renault 2004
Caelen for hi-res tracks
DCT, Lord Kamder, Lasse, IcemanPaul, Kieran and many more for hi-res helmets

X (@ed24f1)
Date: August 31, 2004 12:16PM
Posted by: chet
Cool site, went on it yesterday :)

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: August 31, 2004 12:22PM
thanks guys ;)

Date: September 01, 2004 09:07AM
Posted by: Max Downforce
@Marclaren: I don't mind if you put Bojan and co's stuff on your site. But i do mind linking directly to our files on our webspace. I ask of you to link to our downloadpages, not directly to our files on our webspace, or host the files (with proper credits) yourself.

We go trough a lot of effort to host Bojan's files and provide some info and a pic for our members so please have the proper courtesy not to bypass that.

Max

Webmaster GPxCarpainting

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: September 01, 2004 10:06AM
Posted by: ralphi
looks great and all.. but i don't really like the fact that you don't put all the author's who made the cars... example.. on the McLaren.. you only wrote that Bojan was the author even tho Wai made the model... and on the Jordan you wrote Eric.. when i know that Duco painted it.... these are only two a mentsiond... there are more..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy