Monaco High res update WIP

Posted by Caelen 
Re: Monaco High res update WIP
Date: August 16, 2004 07:12PM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
One general question about the tarmac texture:
Is it possible to make the bits of tarmac that aren't the actual track(run-off areas, ect) the same texture as the actual track?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/16/2004 09:04PM by Berger_Fan.
Date: August 16, 2004 08:14PM
Posted by: Kev188
Have you changed the corners, especially the first corner Caelen ?
I hope so, it would be absolutly great !
Date: August 17, 2004 09:26AM
Posted by: Caelen
no i havent actually changed the layout, i might do that a bit later as a add on, for now i just changed the textures, although i have added a whole new background in to replace the castle
Date: August 17, 2004 10:46AM
Posted by: Willb
Looks absolutely Stunning!

Any idea whn we can expect a release...i love your work!
Date: August 17, 2004 12:40PM
Posted by: Caelen
Berger_fan, yes you can use the same texture for track as for run off etc. however they will not look the same in game, gp4 adds som other textures, jams i think, and skids ets which overall makes the tarmac look darker, however for monarco i was intending to try and match a few bits up.

texture sources, grass and trees and some fences from race driver2, others from f12001, serial mikes high res updates(with permission of course) and a few ive had to make from scratch. race driver 2 had some of the best textures which can easily be altered in photoshop toi get what you want.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy