Fantasy Cars

Posted by yjassat 
Fantasy Cars
Date: August 10, 2004 12:45PM
Posted by: yjassat
Out of interest, how many of you have changed the extra cars 2 cars on the grid to be your own fantasy team, putting your team up against the likes of Ferrari, Renault, etc....

Anybody have any screenshots of thier own team cars battling against the real world teams?

cheers!
Re: Fantasy Cars
Date: August 10, 2004 01:11PM
Posted by: chet
Ive just yesterday made a BAR 006 on a 18 template, i have the arrows drivers as Alex Wurz, and myself, and i always race as myself. I havent got any screens of me batteling but heres one of me having a disarsterous quali at Suzuka!

Also i have changed the Monaco perf file to have some of the 05 lineup, eg, Fiscio driving a Renualt, and JB driving a 26.

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: August 10, 2004 02:08PM
Posted by: six degrees
something like this I guess, my Minerva Repco :)

personal shape, helmet, textures... yaddah ;)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/10/2004 02:13PM by six degrees.
Date: August 10, 2004 03:00PM
Posted by: chet
NICE CAR!

"Trulli was slowing down like he wanted to have a picnic" LOL
Date: August 10, 2004 03:51PM
Posted by: jotobi
Here is my new fantasy car, it is the Arrows A22:

Download: [home.arcor.de]

My other cars you can find at [www.jotobi.de.vu]
Date: August 10, 2004 04:58PM
Posted by: MarcLister
Wow:) Nice! Even with all the Arrows fantasy cars made by GP4 fans, they still look good!

Maybe I'll use Bojan's F2004 template and try making a '97 Arrows. There are only so many Orange Arrows people can take! ;->
Date: August 10, 2004 06:17PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
i am currently working on my fantasy car but i do have WIP Ferrari 1995 on F2004 Shape and a Arrows 1997 on the Black Panther Shape.
Date: August 10, 2004 06:38PM
Posted by: Stan
Date: August 10, 2004 07:10PM
Posted by: Max Downforce
Fantasy cars = Cool = Interesting = Entry in Quest 2004! = click sig

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appartement en minicamping te huur in de Ardennen
www.Ardennengevoel.com
Date: August 10, 2004 07:14PM
Posted by: dreams come trulli
everytime when I install my own cars, I always have the same problem: the shape is correct but only 1 of the 3 tex is placed well :s

Date: August 10, 2004 07:22PM
Posted by: MarcLister
Mini Maestro - I've seen your '95 Ferrari, but I haven't seen any pix of your '97 Arrows? Have you got any screenshots of it yet?
Date: August 10, 2004 07:31PM
Posted by: Mini Maestro
there are no really good screenies of my 1997 arrows yet i wanna finish completing my 1995 ferrari with 1995 Ferrari helmets (need pictures :() and 1995 pitcrews (need pictures :)) when thats is completed then i will begin focusing completely on a 1997 Arrows as so far it is only 20% complete as all i have done is the nose cone and sides of it (based on F2004 shape) and it aint much, and also i need to paint helmets for it which i dont have one picture for :(.

well i know someone who might paint a 1993 lotus dunno on which shape and also i may also paint a 1995 simtek before september if i get enough pictures and then i will have the base of a nice fantasy set along bojans.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy