Backfire

Posted by marianodc 
Re: Backfire
Date: August 03, 2004 10:44PM
Posted by: Marclaren
I know what you mean, i was going to get a screeny, but it dosen't come out properly!
Date: August 04, 2004 12:13AM
Posted by: Lo2k
Even when their altitude is fixed, they remain small for me ;)

Date: August 04, 2004 12:21AM
Posted by: SchimmyMike
ah, didnt read that zaz.
Date: August 04, 2004 10:10AM
Posted by: mickg
Haven't watched a race in a log time...lost interest when Senna lost his life...but the sparks should NOT be happening now(unless the barge board is made of metal...!!). the reason you see the sparks is a hang over from previous GP game series when they were imitating the sparks thrown up when the titanium strips that USED to be under the cars hit the track. The sparks should be obsolete now.

P4 3.2ghz/800mhzFSB; XFX 7800GS; 2Gig PC3200(400mhz) DDR; Seagate SATA 10krpm HD x2 ;SB AudigyLS .

AYRTON SENNA: F1's Undying Legend.
Date: August 04, 2004 11:01AM
Posted by: Berger_Fan
Thanks for those pearls of wisdom, lol, but when you'e trying to make a mod simulating the 1991 season, sparks are nesscesary.

Date: August 04, 2004 01:47PM
Posted by: mickg
lol, my mistake! Didn't realise......

P4 3.2ghz/800mhzFSB; XFX 7800GS; 2Gig PC3200(400mhz) DDR; Seagate SATA 10krpm HD x2 ;SB AudigyLS .

AYRTON SENNA: F1's Undying Legend.
Date: August 04, 2004 06:14PM
Posted by: marianodc
Sorry men

I started this topic asking for the BACKFIRE and the most of you had been answer about the sparks.

So I ask you: IS THERE ANY BACKFIRE IN GP4 LIKE GP3 OR GP2, OR NOT????
Date: August 04, 2004 08:52PM
Posted by: harjinator
Err, probably not.
Date: August 04, 2004 09:32PM
Posted by: six degrees
it was answered, no need to shout... the answer was "no", and there never will be.

as for the sparks, some do still come off modern cars - they're not sparks as such of course, more wood shavings in the recent past and over the last couple of years a synthetic rubbing, which cannot really be seen.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Maintainer: mortal, stephan | Design: stephan, Lo2k | Moderatoren: mortal, TomMK, Noog, stephan | Downloads: Lo2k | Supported by: Atlassian Experts Berlin | Forum Rules | Policy